Take all Dogs of +3 pts or more in week 1 preseason?

coloradobuff

Dormant Account
What about this system?

Take all Dogs of +3 pts or more in week 1 preseason?

10 games this week...

Seems to make sense, as these games are a crapshoot with so many first stringers playing so little time..

So far 1-0..

I have always maintained that anyone betting preseason football has to be a real degenerate Yes I know 10+ years ago I recall calling up my bookie and for the hell of it played 10 bucks on all the dogs He nearly flipped I think I lost them all too LOL

OHH then call me a degenerate. I will bet on turtles if you put a number on there shell and give me some odds.

I already bet on all the NFL dogs tonight.

Jacksonville +3 vs Philly

Buffalo +4.5 vs Washington

Kansas City +3 vs Atlanta.

Anyone got any odds on the rabbit races? ;););)

Hiya: Part of the theroy of betting Pre Season Football, is that the games are of different importance, to different teams. Remember the Old Buffalo Bills, who went to the Super Bowl every year, and lost most/all their Pre Season games every year? They did not care. It was just Preseason.

Then you have bad teams. Sometimes these teams go UnBeaten in preseason. These games are Important to them, to build a winning attitude, and the like, thus, They play their starters Longer.

So, betting on, "Some" Dogs, is a good bet.

ps; This tip is brought to you by love2winalot. Vegas parly card betting record, over several years, in currently at, 0 Wins an 112 Losses. :oops:

Time for us degenerate NFL preseason bettors to get back at it. Last night the dogs were 1-2.

7 games to bet tonight and i did all 7 dogs at $50 a pop.

Tampa Bay +4 vs Miami
Detroit +3 vs Pittsburgh
Arizona +2 vs Houston
Minnesota +3 vs St. Louis, i know its preseason but how can St. Louis be favored against anyone.
Cleveland +3 vs Green Bay
Chicago +3 vs San Diego
Tennessee +4 vs Seattle.

It was a good Saturday night for the dogs. They went 5-2 ATS so thats 7-4 this week.

2 games today as well that i am betting the underdogs.

Indy +3.5 vs San Francisco
Denver +3.5 vs Cincinnati

Preseason is like flipping a coin but when we want action we will bet on a coin flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back