Taco Bell - Shredded Chicken Rolls

Cleveland

Finally tried them and must admit pretty tasty. Wife liked them as well, and she doesn't eat much on Taco Bell's suspiciously cheap menu :eek2:.

pdp-rolled-chicken-tacos.jpgNeverEatTBAgain.jpgoooh-it-burns.jpg

thanks for the warning :eek:

O no, they are actually really good. The memes with the polar bears was only a joke. We didn't run into any problems after eating them. Sorry, I probably should have left out the other pictures, hope I didn't scare anyone away from trying them.

The new marketing fad phrase over here in the UK is "pulled pork". KFC latched onto this and have released a "pulled chicken" option. I really do not want to know the processing methods for how that is made. KFC is something I really only turn to when hungover at the worst of times but the prospect of "pulled chicken" really does not float my boat. Wonder if Taco Bell has a similar approach. It makes you wonder what they do to it before it reaches your possession!

Interesting! I didn't know there was an offer like this. I hope they're still available so I can try them out. I bet many people took advantage of this offer. I really admire Taco Bell not only because of the unique variety of foods they offer but also because of their contribution in our economy. The phrase “
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
” does get flung around, doesn't it? Typically, silver-spoon executives with fake tans claim to be them, but anything can be one - like a taco. Not kidding on that one, as Taco Bell had to employ 15,000 extra people thanks to the Doritos Locos line of tacos.

KFC

The new marketing fad phrase over here in the UK is "pulled pork". KFC latched onto this and have released a "pulled chicken" option. I really do not want to know the processing methods for how that is made. KFC is something I really only turn to when hungover at the worst of times but the prospect of "pulled chicken" really does not float my boat. Wonder if Taco Bell has a similar approach. It makes you wonder what they do to it before it reaches your possession!

Not often I eat takeaway.

But now you have mentioned KFC, I just have to have a zinger burger and hot wings for dinner, with gravy.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back