Question Sweet Harvest anyone?

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Ok I got to know Sweet Harvest now as well,this horrible horrible horrible MGS slot.
I know some people complain about the 243 liner series but they pay much much better in my opinion.
Got to play this slot last 3 days in seperate sessions and my RTP would be around 60-70%.
Lost a couple of hundred bucks on it with a best win of I guess 60-70x total stake.

5 oaks of higher paying symbols? Non existant.
Stacked wilds in basegame? Once in a blue moon and it will give crap.
Stacked wilds in free games? Where are they? Never seen them.

This machine must be mega super duper high variant and that for a 20 liner. :eek::eek2:

Tried all stakes from €0.40 up to €4.00,nothing nothing nothing.

This is for my BY FAR,BY 1000000 MILES,the worst MGS slot ever made.

97,5% TRTP according factorysettings.

Well that means I will get a €1500.00 winspin soon! /sarcasm off.

I do well in general on MGS slots but this slot is seriously bad bad news.
Hope to grab a decent win soon,get some of my losses back on it and then I will never ever play this piece of crap again.

Soz guys,needed to blow off some steam.

/end rant

It is not a game I find alot of variance in payout but I do see patterns when you do get free spins generally two more come very soon after then it can be about a 200 spin drought for another one.

It is not a game I find alot of variance in payout but I do see patterns when you do get free spins generally two more come very soon after then it can be about a 200 spin drought for another one.

Yeah but where is the stacked wilds in freespins?I never seen them or very very few... ;)
It's a monster of a machine! :what:

I think for the stacked wilds in the freespins they are replaced by the girl and guy since they are wild during the free spins. I see it stacked for them. There is also a winners picture in the spin-o-rama sectino showing a good win with that. I have only had one time where I got for stacked wilds with the middle being the guy and girl and a symbol but that was during a regular spin.

Good to know I'm not the only one with the same opinion of this slot. The concept seemed good, potential for big wins but getting a bonus is extremely rare compared to other games. The few (literally 3) bonuses I was able to get out of it paid terrible, I think I got one spin with a couple wilds that didn't pay well. The regular game play wins are just as bad too, best you can hope for is the baskets that give small random amounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back