surprise at MrGreen

hedgehok

Meister Member
mm3
Today I decided to make a quick deposit at MrGreen to play some Sh*tburst :D

After my €300 deposit I was surprised to see my balance showing €450.
I was baffled, well they do have the Cash-drops, but I did not play yesterday so I certainly did not qualify for them.
I checked at the bonus-section and spotted a €150 bonus with 5x WR (!).

I contacted the live-chat and asked for what I deserved it and the chat-agent Jarome told me I am the winner of a "surprise-bonus".

Someone of you guys also get something comparable?
Well, just like to share my experience here and kudos to MrGreen for this nice little surprise.

Someone of you guys also get something comparable?

Congrats on your nice bonus! :)

I love MrGreen.
Good selection of games and very fast payments!
I do miss a personal touch though.
I don't always feel loyalty is recognized.
If you deposit outside promo-days you'll have very little to show for it.

Things may be different in the VIP-program, but then you are looking at a minumum of €5000 in monthly deposits.

To be fair, Andy has invited me to contact him whenever I feel I may qualify for a little extra.
I don't feel comfortable doing that though. He has more important things to deal with.

Judging by your post though, things may be changing :)

Freddy

I love MrGreen.
Good selection of games and very fast payments!
I do miss a personal touch though.
I don't always feel loyalty is recognized.
If you deposit outside promo-days you'll have very little to show for it.

Things may be different in the VIP-program, but then you are looking at a minumum of €5000 in monthly deposits.

To be fair, Andy has invited me to contact him whenever I feel I may qualify for a little extra.
I don't feel comfortable doing that though. He has more important things to deal with.

Judging by your post though, things may be changing :)

Freddy

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I just googled their VIP-programm (Outdated URL (Invalid))

Might give it a try. I am just curious what they have to offer once you are invited. Usually they are fairly tight when it comes to promotions/freebies.
wagering €50,000 and depositing €7,000 over a 2month period however seems rather tough though. :oops:

Freddy

Nothing more important than you lot!
Nothing I can't delegate at least, and Lloyd the man with the bonus button, has too much time on his hands as it is. ;)
Don't be a stranger!

I locked myself out for 6 months @ Mr Green by accident. I meant to do 7 days and pressed the wrong button. I wasn't drunk or anything (I was). I thought about emailing them and telling them I'd done it by mistake, but assumed they'd think I was some sort of degenerate (I am). Pretty sure I'll be allowed back in sometime soon - looking forward to it! :lolup:

In fact, Andy, can you let me know when I'm allowed back in? I'm sure it was over 6 months ago but I might be wrong. Maybe I pressed a year? Maybe I pressed FOREVER!!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I just googled their VIP-programm (Outdated URL (Invalid))

Might give it a try. I am just curious what they have to offer once you are invited. Usually they are fairly tight when it comes to promotions/freebies.
wagering €50,000 and depositing €7,000 over a 2month period however seems rather tough though. :oops:

I think they used to be better, especially with random free spins etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back