Question Superlenny

daenyboi

Non-Gambler
I started play on Thrills.com´s sistersite few days ago at Superlenny.com.

I enjoyed my stay with Thrills winning my highest x1800 bet win ever on Flowers etc, i had a bad period and locked my thrills for half a year and regret it, then i signedf up with SUperlenny and made a withdraw 2 days ago for banktransfer which usually after approval takes 2 -3 days.

But yesterday i think they implemented Trustly as a withdrawal option, so i took out abit of money via that option and today i see that it was declined and i asked in live chat about it and they told me it works but this time you have to do a banktransfer?

Funny thing is that my best friend played and won x5 the amount 5-6 hours later and withdrew using Trustly and got his money few hours ago.

Is this the way they wanna keep customers, by doing seperate things for different customers, also i deposited aloot more money then him to.

So nice going.:thumbsup:

its probably due to this part

also i deposited a lot more money than him to

its fairly normal that deposits and withdrawals must be made using the same methods so they are at least balanced until you can deposit and withdraw using different methods, i presume mainly to prevent money laundering, I would contact the rep Erik and pose the question, im sure they can get it sorted for you.

How would i money launder using the same account number on deposits using Trustly and withdraw to the same bank account number, using trustly?

And this is what pissed me off, that i have to wait first now 24 hours so they are gonna approve it and hopefully 2 business days until arrival on bank, if not on monday next week.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back