superbowl contest @3dice

kakata

Banned User - hyper flamming
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
...as you probably know Ive finished in second place with a nice win of $90.

To my surprise tho, I had to wager the amount 5 times......Ive lost it all:mad:

Im little disappointed about it....I tought we earned that prize.....:confused:
what do you think?

...as you probably know Ive finished in second place with a nice win of $90.

To my surprise tho, I had to wager the amount 5 times......Ive lost it all:mad:

Im little disappointed about it....I tought we earned that prize.....:confused:
what do you think?

It's a requirement that is automatically added by the software.

If you are a depositing player, any tournament wins can have this restriction removed. Simply contact support.

If you are a depositing player, any tournament wins can have this restriction removed. Simply contact support.

I'm sure exceptions have been made, but AFAIK they will only remove WRs from buy-in tourney wins, not free tourneys incl. the superbowl promo.
If not they could just drop them all together :p

Freddy

well Im not upset...just disappointed....maybe cause Ive lost the money Ive so much fighted for....lol

Yeah I saw you were up there. Congrats on the win even tho you lost it though. Am thinking about trying out there new $250 first time depositors tourney here in a bit. Just haven't gotten up the gumption to go check it out.

I'm sure exceptions have been made, but AFAIK they will only remove WRs from buy-in tourney wins, not free tourneys incl. the superbowl promo.
If not they could just drop them all together :p

Freddy

Also, if you win a member sponsored tournament, contact support and ask them to removed the WR. That is money that a player withdrew as a Gift to their fellow players, and will not require playthrough.

....and yes I'm a very much depositing player...:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back