Super monopoly money slot

gokkie

Dormant Account
PABnononaccred
Anyone familiar with this new slot?

I hit the free spins for the first time and got many retriggers for over 300 free spins total.
I have no clue if this is normal on this slot or is it just beginners luck. As these 300 spins 'only' gave 238x bet I assume this happens more often?

Monopoly1.jpg

And now I can play the wheel bonus and win between 245 and 49K?
Anyone can help me out here on what to do next? Should I play the wheel bonus now?

Monopoly2.jpg

I am just hoping for some advie for what to do now.
As I understand it after reading the help in the game I can do two things.

Spin the wheel for a multiplier between 1x and 100x or choose to 'cash out' and click the Take Win button to accept 5x the accumulated MONOPOLY MONEY as a monetary prize.

Does this mean I am guaranteed 5 x 245 when I choose to cashout?
And when I spin the wheel do I spin it for the 245 total in one go?
I am just totally clueless here....:confused:

If it's exactly the same as the offline version, you spin the wheel in multiples of £100 (if you have more than £100 total).

I believe that pressing the button at the top gives you both options (spin the wheel or collect 5 x the 245)

Thanks patriot66 for te advice.
But why is taking the 5x a no brainer?.
I have no idea what the odds are of getting a higher multiplier than 5x when spinning the wheel.
But yeah when I have to spin the wheel for the whole 245 and hit the 1x multiplier I would be gutted knowing I could have taken 5x guarantee.

I've watched probably 40 online videos of the bonus on that slot and every one (bar 1 which was 8x I think) was 1-5x. Obviously your decision but, with a win that high already, another 1200x on top would always be my decision. Good luck if you spin the wheel!

Big decision but basically you'd be betting £1000 as the 5 x £245 is guaranteed.

Spinning could net you only £245, which is still a good return off £1.05, but you may hit big.

I guess it depends on how much the £1000 means to you and would you view it as having lost £1000 if you spin and get 1x.

most of the results ive had from the wheel so far have been under x10, mostly x3 x5 and x7, as for the amount of free spins you got isn't normal :p.

In the free spins round you can land the parking symbol and if you manage to have the free spins scatter symbol on reels 1 and 2 ( since it needs reels 1,2,3 reels with scatter to trigger minimum) you can win lots of free spins with the stacked symbols on the other reels.

up to now my personal best was a re-trigger of 24 spins though :D , free spins so far have paid dire, mostly around x5 stake after 8 spins, the best ive had was 40x

i wasnt sure what the maximum monopoly money you could accumulate and use in 1 spin though, i presumed it was going to be 100. If you have been betting at the stake in your screenshot you must of had some really good wins with the monopoly wild on the 5th reel.

Having thought about it a little more (and if it does play exactly the same as the offline version), I'd probably have a spin with the first £100 and take the other 750 whatever happened. Minimum win 850ish with the thrill of the wheel spin too.

I hit the start wheel bonus as I read in the help it is possible to cancel.

I have now found out I have to wager the 245€ in one go. So in worst case scenario I lose about 1000€ when I hit the 1x multiplier.
Well, 1000€ is a lot of money for almost anyone - except maybe for Nate nowadays lol ;), so I will probably take the 5x.
I will post a short video of what I do in a few minutes, just opening a beer now :)

So to summarize. I played this slot for the very first time, I hit the free spins after only about 10 minutess, got an amazing 300! spins.
For some reason (I have no clue) the 245€ won in free spins also got added to my monopoly money.
So now there is decision to make. Take the money and run or GAMBUL!!!!

Below the video on what I did ;):p

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason (I have no clue) the 245€ won in free spins also got added to my monopoly money.

Any bonus line triggered with an MM bonus symbol (instead of the ordinary one) adds it to the Monopoly Money bank aswell. Because you hit the MM Bonus via No Parking stacks, every line win got added.

Nice, I got done in by the big event monopoly, Did not no what I was suppose to pick,

I would of chose the x5, Could not risk only getting x1

So to summarize. I played this slot for the very first time, I hit the free spins after only about 10 minutess, got an amazing 300! spins.
So now there is decision to make. Take the money and run or GAMBUL!!!!

Below the video on what I did ;):p

Congrats Gokkie, you probably made the right decision. This fool would have spun it :eek2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a good release from WMS. I have hammered this since release and it's a lot of fun with a lot of potential.

Let's hope after Zeus 1000 they will release more fun titles. Ruby Slippers 2 surely must be in the pipeline?!

Lady Godiva showed up at WMS website but will only be avaible to play for fun. :(

i played it a lot yesterday too my first bonus retriggered and in total 120 spins but still failed to make the mark

me too think gokkie made the right descion as i my self spun the wheel 7 times yesterday and the best could manage was 7X

lol ty simmo for saying wht the "mm bonus symbol for " i thought its some special bonus symbol and played a lot to get it :p

altogether i like the game ... definitely a lot better than recent wms horrible slots like "omg kittens . memos voyage and the horrible horrible horrible viking wizard

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back