New Slot Announcement Super Heroes Yggdrasil Gaming

I was just playing practice mode myself.
It has a great theme imo.

I get the impression (purely based on watching the video alone) that the free spins round will have similar potential to Vikings Go Wild, in that higher quantities of free spins will be needed to generate the maximum win potential.

Just going by my limited playing experience of playing VGW, 8 free spins almost certainly means a sub-100 win. But the one time I got a 4 scatter trigger (and therefore 16 spins to start)....I suddenly get 250x. And I've seen Youtube vids of 5 scatter triggers (giving you 24 spins to start) producing wins of almost 1000x.

If you only get the bare minimum 4 free spins in this game, you stand almost no chance of getting any character to have a level 4 "powerup".

For me, it looks like Trance (blue lady with extra free spins), Raven (red lady with wild reels) AND Knox (brown dude with the multiplier) are the key characters here. More spins are essential to help get all six powerup meters juiced up to max potential. For that to happen, you need to get at least 12 free spins, so Trance will need to appear at least 4 times in a round (if she appears only 3 times, you will get 10 spins total). But then again, if you can get Trance, Raven and Knox maxed out, then the other three can stay on level 1, particularly Mirage, as her "mininum win" isn't that much worse on level 1 (5 coins) as it is on level 4 (20 coins).
But all 4 levels for Mirage have the same "max win" (1000 coins). Tesla (at first glance) would appear to be the least effective of the 6 heroes.

I suppose it isn't completely impossible for Raven and Knox to appear on all 4 spins, in which case you will get 4 wild reels with a 5x multiplier, which would pay at least 100 coins times 20 lines times 5x multiplier = 10,000 coins, which is 500x bet (I think?)
So there's definitely some potential there, but given that it's an Yggdrasil game, it's gonna be seriously hard work trying to get it.

I haven't played Yggdrasil for very long (less than 2 months), but I've already got a couple of firm favourites (VGW and Golden FishTank) and they are very aesthetically pleasing, so I'll definitely give this one a go.

Just trying it in freeplay mode, and damn I'm impressed like with any latest Yggdrasil release. The quality is impressive, way better than any of the current slot providers (well maybe except WMS, but they have shit releases lately anyway). Thumbs up from me :)

I'm a big fan of this game (as well as most of Yggdrasils newer releases). Tried the game for about an hour and it feels like alot of the money are in the freespins so basically you need to be lucky with the blue girl or get 4-5 scatters to see some really big wins.

100 Features in free play

I1YoQ93.png

No base game wins over 100x

PnD7Kyw.png

MKhPikV.png

I have played it yesterday for about one hour in fun mode on €2.00 spins, a bet that I would play quite often.
Ended up €321.00 in "profit" in that hour session.
I hate to admit it but Ygdrassil yet again comes with a diabolical good slot.

I keep to my previous statements that I believe it is very hard to get ahead on their slots but they play outstandingly good.
And I will surely give this a serious whirl when it goes live.

I hit a 256x stake FS bonus with just 3 scatters triggered.
IF the extra FS character comes out a few times this slot has serious potential.

Seeing Blathaon's stats however shows how hard it is to hit something decent on this slot but it is possible. :)

I love all the super heroes and the way they interact in the game.

Guys, go one step further than doing a post to say thanks to Blathaon for doing the stats, thank his post as well and add to his reputation.
It's the least he deserves. :notworthy

I played some this morning. While I lost a few dollars it does gives out features frequently and the free spins look to be "Sure win Spins" so the volatility is lower than most Rigdrasil slots I've played. I like it, though I preferred another new slot called Hot Safari more. It's also lower variance but with bigger potential.

I have played it yesterday for about one hour in fun mode on €2.00 spins, a bet that I would play quite often.
Ended up €321.00 in "profit" in that hour session.
I hate to admit it but Ygdrassil yet again comes with a diabolical good slot.

I keep to my previous statements that I believe it is very hard to get ahead on their slots but they play outstandingly good.
And I will surely give this a serious whirl when it goes live.

I hit a 256x stake FS bonus with just 3 scatters triggered.
IF the extra FS character comes out a few times this slot has serious potential.

Seeing Blathaon's stats however shows how hard it is to hit something decent on this slot but it is possible. :)

I love all the super heroes and the way they interact in the game.

I have to quote myself here.
Yesterday I have played it in real money mode and boy oh boy, what a difference from the fun play mode.
Did around 700 spins on €1.00 and what a surprise, not a single time did I trigger a FS round.
The mini features were far in between and paid most of the times anything between 2x and 10x bet.

The balance was going south so fast, couldn't keep track of it.

But then again, I do not know better from this company and not without reason it is called Riggedrassil a lot on the world wide web. :eek2::eek:

But hey,I am stupid enough to fall for their slick and smooth slot designs and keep playing them so I should shut my piehole and vote with my wallet by not playing their slots anymore.

In my personal experience there is no other slot provider out there that makes it so obvious that in order to achieve some kind of a big win, one has to lose a hefty sum of money first.
To get ahead on their slots in REAL play is nearly impossible.
This is a personal experience so I cannot talk for other players of course.

The only slot I actually made profit on is Cazino Zeppelin...
All the others with a special note to Golden Fish Tank & Vikings go Wild have robbed me from my bankroll many many times.

Yep,it is time to say nay to this company.

Defo these slots have not been lucky for me and in the beginning it felt is was just bad luck.
Now I realise it is just the way their slots are designed.

I-sense 2.0 technique, the new way of robbing players from their money! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back