Super Fast Payout Received Slotastic

john39

PABnonaccred
Decided to try bitcoin withdrawal at Slotastic, did it Saturday and got the deposit same day it was approved, today, and theres no fee this way

I think its great

They do a great job with the debit option too: 3-5 days not to shabby for states. BTW, anybody reading that can direct me to the simplest explanation of how to set up the Bitcoin thing, I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking it's going to be the way to go for us here. Thanks.

They do a great job with the debit option too: 3-5 days not to shabby for states. BTW, anybody reading that can direct me to the simplest explanation of how to set up the Bitcoin thing, I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking it's going to be the way to go for us here. Thanks.

I use Airbitz wallet on my mobile phone and buy and sell bitcoins at an atm in my city google can help you find the ATMs

I like the site coinbase.com

It was really easy to get an account and it seems very secure. It took a day or so, just because they needed to verify my bank account with a few small deposits (similar to how Paypal does it) I have deposited with this method (but have not been lucky enough to withdraw just yet). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I am not an expert, but I will tell ya what I know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back