Supe it up

me_and_ed

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
MM
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Location
Vancouver
I think this game should be called ISIS'S revenge. This game sucks my ba**S, it is the worst money sucking game M/G has produced (with the exception of Secret and Good to go), I know it really does because when the ice queen starts sucking I know she will finish the job and clean me up nice when it is all over, Supe leaves me messy with my pants around my ankles wanting more, money sucking whore!! Now please correct me if I am wrong, any "nice"experiences out there.:eek:
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Location
Pennsylvania
me_and_ed said:
I think this game should be called ISIS'S revenge. This game sucks my ba**S, it is the worst money sucking game M/G has produced (with the exception of Secret and Good to go), I know it really does because when the ice queen starts sucking I know she will finish the job and clean me up nice when it is all over, Supe leaves me messy with my pants around my ankles wanting more, money sucking whore!! Now please correct me if I am wrong, any "nice"experiences out there.:eek:


Dumb question, but:

You know it's a money sucker, so why keep playing it?
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
winbig said:
Dumb question, but:

You know it's a money sucker, so why keep playing it?
Sometimes one plays just to see if you can get to the bonus rounds. I've been playing this game - thank gawd in the "fun" mode - and I can confirm that this game sucks donkey wieners.

And I hate Good to Go as well.
 

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Location
Up$hitCreek
FOFLMAO!!

C'mon boys, let it out... Tell us all how you really feel! :D

Just for the record, I totally agree. New name: Supe It Sucks
 

silkprint

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Location
Mass
I was playing at Villento last night and down to about 10 dollars . I decided to try Supe it Up again even though I didn't care for it when I tried it the day it came out . Opened the game and just hit play not realizing it was set at 2.50 a spin . I got the 3 trigger things first spin and ended up hitting for about $180 . I played a few more spins and switched to my stand by game ..Avalon and cashed out $250 .
 

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Location
North Carolina
Mousey said:
FOFLMAO!!

C'mon boys, let it out... Tell us all how you really feel! :D

Just for the record, I totally agree. New name: Supe It Sucks

Or Suck It Up 'cause you know you're gonna lose your money. ;) :D
 

soflat

Dormant Account
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Location
Florida
Casinomeister said:
Sometimes one plays just to see if you can get to the bonus rounds. I've been playing this game - thank gawd in the "fun" mode - and I can confirm that this game sucks donkey wieners.

Maybe MG is trying to tap into this psychology wherein some people (well, me anyways) play until the bonus round is hit.
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Location
Location, Location!
Secret Admirer, Good to Go, Isis, Supe It Up... They can be VERY poor between bonus rounds, but have the potential to give SPECTACULAR payouts from the bonuses... I like that. Secret Admirer has always been good to me, and hit a good bonus on Supe It Up after a while too.

Definitely ones for the more 'patient' slot junkies tho'!
 

me_and_ed

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
MM
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Location
Vancouver
soflat said:
Maybe MG is trying to tap into this psychology wherein some people (well, me anyways) play until the bonus round is hit.


Of course they are, I also believe ISIS has had some pretty sizeable payouts and this game based on the same principle has been re-tooled. It may just be me but I am not hitting on ISIS like before either, Dejavu Golden Goose.
 

1819

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Location
ny,nj,fla
me_and_ed said:
I think this game should be called ISIS'S revenge. This game sucks my ba**S, it is the worst money sucking game M/G has produced (with the exception of Secret and Good to go), I know it really does because when the ice queen starts sucking I know she will finish the job and clean me up nice when it is all over, Supe leaves me messy with my pants around my ankles wanting more, money sucking whore!! Now please correct me if I am wrong, any "nice"experiences out there.:eek:
lol. on the 4th spin ever i got the bonus then 2 retriggers(60) spins. havnt been back to it since.
 

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Location
Manchester UK
Yadda

Hideous hideous slot! took me nearly 600 spins just to activate the free spin feature and guess what>yeah that sucked too! Did I say hideous?
By the way I have won on secret admirer and it is definately a slot for the patient player.
 
Top