New Slot Announcement Sunset Delight by Thunderkick

lotusch

BTG, Be Terrified Guys
PABaccred
webby
CAG
mm3
Yes,defo another title that will go on my "will never play this crap" list..
It seems some slot developers have really lost the plot lately.. :eek:

jasonuk

Experienced Member
Some really bizarre changes! I can see it being very jarring to people who have played Sunny Scoops and now cannot - especially when every other spin awards a vertical stack of ice cream that now pays zero!

Additional information is provided in their game information document (see
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
):

* RTP: 96.3%
* Hit Frequency (any win): 22.5%
* Max Exposure: 413x bet
* Big Win (15x): 1 in 111
* Mega Win (30x) : 1 in 291
* Ultra Win (60x) : 1 in 693
The RTP is slightly higher than Sunny Scoops (96.0%) but the hit frequency (36.6%) and maximum win (500x) are both lower.

This is definitely one for the Starburst crowd... how long before we see a SUB with "Get 500 spins on Sunset Delight* (* 5p/spin, 30xW WR)" I wonder?

SPOPPLE

Experienced Member
Looks grim, like sunny scoops. I am a fan of some thunderkick slots though but they are quite literally DEAD 95% of the time, they are great the 5% of the time you play them and grab a few big bonuses quickly but they just as quickly turn on you. Rift, birds on a wire, uncharted seas and tiki time, had plenty of 3-500x bonus rounds on them but then its not uncommon to have 30-40 spins where you might only win 2-3x total, then a shit bonus and another 100 dead spins.

geordiecolin

Sells powdered water in the Gobi
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
I would rather top myself with hundreds and thousands and shove a Cadbury's flake up my arse