Expired Promo Stuff Your Stockings with Mr Green and Pragmatic Play

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol not quite a grab, took a little effort and considering i only joined in half way through, im happy to have managed something - like everyone else has. :) Glad you got a winning card place - i had you as my 1st place choice.

Aww I was teasing, no malice intended. Enjoy!

I appreciate all the information that you put here because I've been loving this. I like the overall design of the game and it seems that the game itself is a great experience. I will sink more time into the game when i get enough time to fully ocmmit because I don't really want to go in and out of the game in the future, Hopefully, thjere are no issues in the future with this game because it seems like a fun time.

I appreciate all the information that you put here because I've been loving this. I like the overall design of the game and it seems that the game itself is a great experience. I will sink more time into the game when i get enough time to fully ocmmit because I don't really want to go in and out of the game in the future, Hopefully, thjere are no issues in the future with this game because it seems like a fun time.
Think you posted on wrong thread?

I promise, this is done and dusted :)

Twas a fun couple weeks
But check the boards for any, new, Xmas specials :)

Locked as expired and finished and marked as expired :thumbsup:

Tx players and sponsors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back