Strange gambling habbits! Post yours

lmao, mine sounds more like a mental condition (OCD) than a habit, but: I tend to count my spins in 25s (don't ask why, as I said more like OCD than anything)..anyway, when it's different bonuses like IR, PlayBoy, TFROL and TSII, I often pick the one that correlates to the spin I did divisible by 4 (ie, 1st feature for 1st spin, 5th, 9th, 2nd feature for 2nd, 6th, 10th etc)

When free spins are given, I usually transcend, to concentration levels
no mans been, standing, with a cello on my chin playing mentally with my hands in.
Then I light up a Parliament light.. Outside. ;)

I talk mean/smack to the features when they are spinning , well not really talking to them but cussing them like a drunken sailor, Triton's Treasures is the "You Funky Red Headed Ass Beotch" and Goldbeard is " You Skanky Toothless SOB " Penguin Power is" You Dickhead Puss for Brains". Now when they decide to grace me with a favorable win then of course it's nothing but wonderful, kind , sweet words flowing from my mouth but most of the time just alot of cussing and Bad Ass name calling which makes me look like a moron and Loon to my family and friends should they be within ear shot:oops:

Laurie:oops:

75 habits

So when you win more than £100 .... no one here sits in a bath of baked beans topped with a layer of custard ... or is that just me ... :)

but seriously my only habit is that i have never deposited more than £75 at a time ... and i still dont know today why that its 75 ?
10 years ago it was 75 .... and today its still 75 ... the only difference is that 75 was worth a lot more 10 years ago :) i guess its because im not a big gambler .... i only play once or twice a month ... i played on 32red for many years but normaly now on sky or getminted .... but recently i did 3dice which i enjoyed ....

all the best

Dicky

So when you win more than £100 .... no one here sits in a bath of baked beans topped with a layer of custard ... or is that just me ... :)

lmao! Had a good laugh reading all these habbits!
And TBH it's a not a tin foil hat thing because I don't believe that cigarette will bring me luck in the bonus round
its more like i feel i have to reward myself for finally hitting that bastard!

For those that light a cigarette when there is potential for a big win, there is a clear physiological reason for that. Smoking calms you down temporarily so you try to calm down when you feel too excited. However smoking also increases your dopamin levels and increased dopamin levels are associated with problem gambling. Therefore gambling and smoking might be a harmful combination even if it feels like that a cigarette calms you down - it may actually increase your anxiety when gambling.

For those that light a cigarette when there is potential for a big win, there is a clear physiological reason for that. Smoking calms you down temporarily so you try to calm down when you feel too excited. However smoking also increases your dopamin levels and increased dopamin levels are associated with problem gambling. Therefore gambling and smoking might be a harmful combination even if it feels like that a cigarette calms you down - it may actually increase your anxiety when gambling.

Deep!

When I first started gambling,particularly on TS2 I use to click 'spin' all the time instead of the autoplay - and I use to click in between the 'p' and the 'i' of the word 'spin' believing I had a better chance of hitting the bonus feature! I obviously don't do this now lol

I also do the smoking thing upon hitting the bonus feature.

When I do hit a bonus round I will always always go out for a cig hopefully come back to a nice big surprise.

Strange that you brought this up as I was thinking about this the other day wondering if anyone else was as strange as I was..:eek:

On Slotronomicon on 3Dice, when I hit a bonus round, as the reels spin, I will almost always say, "Brain, 2, Brain, 2, Brain!" It never works, though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back