Still So Much Fun (Xmas movies and TV)

120 Days of Sodom, Cannibal Holocaust etc.

Bambi on Christmas Day

You're one of my Xmas Special Only Fans subscribers? Are you Wetgoatie69 by chance?

I remember having to sit through The Ten Commandments at Xmas round Nan and Grandads. So glad they don't show that anymore.

I like the animated stuff too, and mindless comedies like Home Alone that I can watch without concentrating after stuffing myself with Turkey (thats not a reference to an Only Fans special btw).

I remember when the original Star Wars trilogy were paraded each and every Christmas, just another chance for TV networks to wheel the bastards out again.

That is, until they were re-released in '97 in cinemas and started being 'cool' again, whereby a new Star Wars infatuation began in earnest, and they were never to be shown on terrestrial channels anymore. People can be so fickle, don't you find?

That George Lucas though, whew, what a smart cookie eh

Watch it every Xmas week...this and Die Hard (ef u, Die Hard is an Xmas movie)

View attachment 177415

share yours :)
The Nightmare Before Christmas? Classic if so.

I alas cannot find any TV relief from the claustrophobic, stultefying misery of being trapped in for several days with the missus and the orgy of shite which will be something like:
Phlegmerdale Xmas extended episodes.
Abomination Street extended episodes.
Kirsty and Phil's home hunting or whatever crap it is.
George's amazing fucking spaces.
Bridget bastard Jones (any of the seemingly endless range of titles that seem to crop up every Fri/Sat night all year round.)

It's so bad I even plead for Guns of Navarone or The Great Escape.
I may find something to record and the aim is to watch it when she pisses off to bed, but the preceding 4 hours of being in a torpid state and mental lockdown mode means that by then I play the recording and fall asleep within 20 minutes.

I feel detached from it all, almost like those out-of-body experiences people have on the operating table, like I am viewing someone else's hell from a ceiling camera or being discreetly watched by some kind of university research team for which I am a guinea pig in a type of controversial pshychological research.

The Nightmare Before Christmas? Classic if so.

I alas cannot find any TV relief from the claustrophobic, stultefying misery of being trapped in for several days with the missus and the orgy of shite which will be something like:
Phlegmerdale Xmas extended episodes.
Abomination Street extended episodes.
Kirsty and Phil's home hunting or whatever crap it is.
George's amazing fucking spaces.
Bridget bastard Jones (any of the seemingly endless range of titles that seem to crop up every Fri/Sat night all year round.)

It's so bad I even plead for Guns of Navarone or The Great Escape.
I may find something to record and the aim is to watch it when she pisses off to bed, but the preceding 4 hours of being in a torpid state and mental lockdown mode means that by then I play the recording and fall asleep within 20 minutes.

I feel detached from it all, almost like those out-of-body experiences people have on the operating table, like I am viewing someone else's hell from a ceiling camera or being discreetly watched by some kind of university research team for which I am a guinea pig in a type of controversial pshychological research.
Lmao with so much recognition đź‘Ź

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back