Steve Adkins says, "Hi Ho, Hi Ho...It's Mysoginist I Go..."

H

humangirl

Now, now Steve...so you'll understand...what the f__k are you doing? Here's a complaint for YOU. How can you go on air and claim to be "THE VOICE OF THE ONLINE GAMBLER" when you refuse to take responsibility for the OUTRIGHT MISOGENY on your show? Yes, I am referring to that little jingle used as an unpleasant interlude on most if not all of your shows. Which online gambler are you "THE VOICE" of? The male one? Don't you think women listen to your world famous show? Don't you think women deserve the right to not be put down and ridiculed for being who they are, namely not men? Don't you think it's time you take responsiblity and abolish that f__ing crap you use on your show?!!! I do. And I am sure there are a lot of others out there who would agree with me. Do the right thing Steve, take it down...or one day 'misandry' will make it to the dictionary (if it hasn't already).

-HG

Oh man! errr I mean woman. Get a grip...

forty thousand people each week listen to my show and I only get one complaint.

Ok, I will play something very special just for you... Just to show you I am truly a nice guy.

Now, you better get back before they realize your missing

Yes, Steve, how DARE you? I'm truly insulted, offended, befuddled, bewildered, and bemused. Please, remember that there are more than us than there are of you, and we can be very unpleasant and unpredictable, especially during certain days each month. Perhaps you need to rent and watch "Steel Magnolias", "Terms of Endearment", "Beaches", and even "Waiting to Exhale". Then perhaps you will gain some sensitivity and maybe (just maybe)you'll even get in touch with your feminine side. Aren't we discriminated against and oppressed enough as it is, and all of this simply because we lack a penis? If you do not play "I am Woman" on your next show as a show of support for the fairer sex, I will immediately launch a telepathic attack against all men.

You have not heard the last of me, Sir.

(I guess I really should take a listen to your show to see what I am so outraged about, huh?)

Hi ho, hi ho, we're off to Steve we go,
We just can't wait to kick his balls
(ouch ouch)
Hi ho, hi ho.

Hi ho, hi ho, when we're done with Steve he'll go,
He'll go on straight to hell,
Hi ho, Hi ho.

Hi ho, hi ho, we're off to the store we go,
We're off to buy a big fourty four,
(bang bang)
Hi ho, hi ho.

Hi ho, hi ho, we're off to Steve we go,
Lorena Bobbit has joined the show,
(snip snip)
Hi ho, hi ho.

Hi ho, hi ho, Steve not as big we know,
Not that he was ever so
Hi ho, hi ho.

Play "Masterbator" about ten times and that will even out the misogyny with misanthropy.

The world has gone mad. Simply mad.

yes, welcome to the OPA forum. Where some of the smartest people in the business posts.

Oh yeah

Thank You Colly ,,, I am glad you are not offended. I only mean to offend stupid people.

It isn't very often that I get to make Garry's day. However, today thanks to YOU!! I did.
He asked me to email him as a reminder to bring home water.

My email said the following
Subject line; Helen Keller sings the blues

Wah Wah.

Thanks, steve. lord knows we need the laughs.

It is nice to know that classy people can get a good laugh out of my shows.

Hi ho hi ho

mr.steve you are just the best thing to ever happen to the internet. your great. i love you man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back