Steamtower Love

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hey Guys,

i've played hundreds and hundreds slots of the last few years, with favorites changing from time to time... But sicne Steamtower was released it is my clear favorite...

+ Bonus round triggers really often
+ Great payout in bonus round possible (had several 100-300x bet)
+ Great adrenaline feature in bonus round (with wilds giving you more free spins)

What do you think about it? I never played a slot that much as i play this one... Love it so much!!

I really like it also. Usually I prefer higher variance machines but sometimes its nice to just relax and have more chance of getting something. It's lower variance but you can still win a lot I agree, and the bonus round comes very often, whats not to like. Definitely my lower variance slot of choice.

I really like it also. Usually I prefer higher variance machines but sometimes its nice to just relax and have more chance of getting something. It's lower variance but you can still win a lot I agree, and the bonus round comes very often, whats not to like. Definitely my lower variance slot of choice.

Yeah and compared to how often it can trigger on a good day, the bonus rounds pay ok. Of course you get a 3-5x feature win fromt ime to time, but i get this often with MG machines that trigger every 150 spins!!

I don't like this slot at all:( Each time I have played it my bankroll went down fast. Most of the features I have had on it paid badly. So it gets a thumbs down from me. I think the last Netent release I really liked was Wild Rockets. So they really need to up their game and start releasing slots that aren't crap. This is just my opinion:D

3rd time is the charm

I saw this post just as I was loading SlottyVegas. Somewhere I don't often play anymore due to game selection, but to my shock they have added new games for the first time in a long time.

They have this game listed as HIGH VARIANCE (3 out of 4) for those who suggest it is a low volatility slot, it is actually not according to Slotty.

Anyways, 2 straight medium sized deposits down the drain, I opt for a third, and the bonuses started coming. I am sitting at 10 times my initial deposit, very glad I tried this game. The graphics are crisp and the gameplay is well thought out. It does become quite repetitive quite fast though.

I will post any really big wins here should I get lucky! Thanks for the post, it got me playing this game.

I have given this game a few tries, but never got lucky. Always fall of the tower early, and practicly no payout at all. In my eyes, its the worst release this year from NetEnt. But some win and a lot loose, thats the game..

WR

I like the game as well.

Made it to the top of the tower a few times and its great for grinding away at your Bonus requirements.

If you have not hit the bonus round in 100 spins you know it will be along soon.

Awesome thread, finally someone give credit to this awesome game!
Awesome feature, can pay good, and yeah, we have a game which trigger FS often!
Anyone have strategy with betsize's? Would be interesting how you play this game. Thanks Hoff, and thanks netent for this game.

hmmmmm now you got me going to give it a few spins lol
i've been hooked on gemix lately and hit my first x1000 yesterday

hmmmmm now you got me going to give it a few spins lol
i've been hooked on gemix lately and hit my first x1000 yesterday

on gemix jeez would love to see the screen shot

i entered gemix with 2000 bal yesterday had to grind wager of 2000

betting @2 never hit bet X30 win ... but wasn't horrible ether wagering of 2k completed with bal 1812

so cant complain .. but its damn hard to get even a betX100 on this one

on gemix jeez would love to see the screen shot

i entered gemix with 2000 bal yesterday had to grind wager of 2000

betting @2 never hit bet X30 win ... but wasn't horrible ether wagering of 2k completed with bal 1812

so cant complain .. but its damn hard to get even a betX100 on this one

Didnt manage to get a ss, happened too fast! on a @1 bet

Thank you for this info about this slot.
I played it a few times but too short sessions.
I thought it was boring and I was just lucky I hit the bonus round every time I tried the slot (small payouts).

Definately going to grind it out 1 day.

I can see why you enjoy it. Personally, I just didn't get on with the theme. I've had horrible nightmares about steampunk ever since Wild Wild West with Will Smith and Kevin Kline! The gameplay is reasonably entertaining though and although I've not hit any decent wins on it I can see that if you do then you might get hooked on it.

top floor

I saw a discussion about what sort of pay for the top floor.
I believe it to be $10 for every .15c bet. I hit this at bet level 3, total bet .45c, paid $30. $128 total win, great game.
Old Attachment (Invalid)

This has become my favorite Net Ent game... even surpasses Piggy Riches. In fact I never thought I'd say this about a Net Ent game but it's probably my favorite new release of 2015 to date.

I think Spintee had it right - 'Steaming Pile Of Sh*t'. Why doesn't the bloke use the stairs instead of hoisting himself up on a lift? Or climb up the rungs on the exterior brickwork? What's with the serpent thingy? It plays just like St*rb*rst - 30 p spins, lose £20 and get the feature for £19. Repeat, repeat, repeat. A brilliant example of 'netent variance'. I suppose for those burning a WR it's just the job though. Compared to their normal dross at least it doesn't have the silly devalued wilds.

I would agree Simmo it was one of my favourite releases this year.

Tho just tried a new slot today that gets released tomorrow at William hill just and its a great wee slot. Its called toy factory . Looks more like its for kids but features were great on it and could easily become my favourite slot if it plays the same when officially released.

Disagree. It's a backward step in slot evolution. Playing it for 10 minutes made me go bananas. I can't see the attraction. All slots are blood suckers and this is no different. Save your money for a week on the beach in a hot city like Rio, buy your missus some flowers; you don't need a fortune teller to know it'll be the thief of your balance. If you're victorious on it then it will take you hours and turn you into zombies by the time the lights go off in the morning. It didn't dazzle me and the sparks certainly didn't fly but if you enjoy the game don't let the trolls put you off.:)

Disagree. It's a backward step in slot evolution. Playing it for 10 minutes made me go bananas. I can't see the attraction. All slots are blood suckers and this is no different. Save your money for a week on the beach in a hot city like Rio, buy your missus some flowers; you don't need a fortune teller to know it'll be the thief of your balance. If you're victorious on it then it will take you hours and turn you into zombies by the time the lights go off in the morning. It didn't dazzle me and the sparks certainly didn't fly but if you enjoy the game don't let the trolls put you off.:)

What you did there Dunover I got it, bravo! :thumbsup: As you've said Netent are the reel Steal of your piggy riches :lolup::notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back