Stay Away From Villento/Rich Reels...

How did they get around the US ban? Is this a new thing?

I didn't think players had any MG options. I signed up at Villento and verified that players from my state were good to go.

@all4greed

VLV brands are getting around the US ban by microgaming by using level 11 software. And the difference between them and all the other sites that use the level 11 clone software is that they are just plain ignoring the MG doctrine of 'no new US signups'. Assuming that MG has something to do with the Level 11 software that mimics them, it should be noted that attempting to signup thru any level 11 platform always leads to the screen, "Not accepting registrations at this time. If you already have an account, click here." VLV and RR get around this by having a web based form that the new registrant must fill out before the download takes place... Anyway... Does that answer it? Anyone any other place of MG origin that has a US facing site and is taking newbies? If so PM me pleez!;)

I am yet to recieve any email from them.
Maybe the OP is on to something.

Thank you. I tell ya', something is fishy there for U.S. players.

I played there regularly and received no such email either.

I just get those regular "triple play" spam emails from Rich Reels
and Villento.. No email stating, "Hey depositor, we will be down for
a couple hours so be advised."

I couldn't register at RR as I didn't see US as a country option. Villento was a go and I have my first withdrawal pending. Man, I really missed MG's VP.

I couldn't register at RR as I didn't see US as a country option. Villento was a go and I have my first withdrawal pending. Man, I really missed MG's VP.

Thanks for mentioning the VP, I haven't tried it yet at Villento...but I wil. My experience with Villento has been all positive. Fast withdrawals. Not much in the way of player rewards, but its still a refreshing change from RTG game menu.

Diane

Thanks for mentioning the VP, I haven't tried it yet at Villento...but I wil. My experience with Villento has been all positive. Fast withdrawals. Not much in the way of player rewards, but its still a refreshing change from RTG game menu.

Diane

@ all4greed: try this page, it should work,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

@diane:
Just ask the csr's in live chat for "a bonus review" they will confer with promo dept and give you something quite often. Def. have to ask to get stuff from these folks though...

@ all4greed: try this page, it should work,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

@diane:
Just ask the csr's in live chat for "a bonus review" they will confer with promo dept and give you something quite often. Def. have to ask to get stuff from these folks though...

I am from the US and I play at both Rich Reels and Villento...just hit Rich Reels for about $1200 on a $50 deposit. I am given a bonus deposit match every Thursday through Monday and when that is used, if you go to CS and have deposited enough over the course of the weekend, they usually will give you an extra bonus. I have never had a problem with their CS. They are always kind and courteous. In the past I used to receive the weekly free spin bonuses, but sadly not anymore. Wonder why that is???

I am from the US and I play at both Rich Reels and Villento...just hit Rich Reels for about $1200 on a $50 deposit. I am given a bonus deposit match every Thursday through Monday and when that is used, if you go to CS and have deposited enough over the course of the weekend, they usually will give you an extra bonus. I have never had a problem with their CS. They are always kind and courteous. In the past I used to receive the weekly free spin bonuses, but sadly not anymore. Wonder why that is???

I think you have to make a single deposit of at least $100 or maybe it's $100 combined in deposits for the prior week?

I've been getting a lot of play time there but only cashed out once - my fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back