stats...opinions please

I find it sad how many people just don't understand slots and when someone tries to explain it they get called liars and conspiracy theories are stated as facts.

I have been playing online slots for pretty long and I'm not noticing any difference in wins now compared to 5+ years ago, all my experience tells me slots work as they are 'supposed' to. How that does match up with people stating that it's a FACT that things have changed?

Agreed. I personally have not noticed this radical change reported by many of the players on here. Having bad runs at slots is nothing new though. Cherry picking certain results from a session, just because you don't like what you see, does not indicate anything sinister is going on.

All I can say is, If felt like like the way some of you guys feel, I think my confidence would be so eroded and undermined I would be seriously thinking about a break. A break means no gambling, it does not mean you then go on to post your big RTG wins, in winner screenshots when you do have a good session.

Mike

Just to add some "balance" to the discussion, I deposited $14 at 3Dice this morning and played Industria. I was doing some other stuff in between, but played for about 4 hrs off and on. Over 2000 spins, average bet size was between 50 to 75 cents, and my payout was 142% overall. I left the game with around $350 and made a nice withdrawal after giving a few bucks to Tut.

For today, I was on the "right" side of high variance...but in no way do I expect that to happen often. I withdrew $200 from 3Dice on Christmas Day as well. And Saturday night, I deposited $10 at 32Red...played for about three hours, and at one point was up to about $180. I ended up cashing out $100 even. I'm not discounting anyone else's personal experiences, just saying that I agree with those who notice no change. Sometimes I have lucky streaks like this....and sometimes I lose just like everyone else (much more often than I win). That's why I keep my deposits small ($10 to $20) and my bets low. And when I do hit a good streak, I take full advantage of it, and cashout. I checked my stats for 32Red for 2009, and I'm up by close to 1K over the year. 3Dice, while my payout is slightly below average overall...I'm almost positive that my deposit to withdrawal ratio is close to even.

I'm gonna post a few screenies in the WS thread..but the best part is that it all came from a $14 and a $10 deposit.

I deposited $14 at 3Dice this morning and played Industria. I was doing some other stuff in between, but played for about 4 hrs off and on. Over 2000 spins, average bet size was between 50 to 75 cents, and my payout was 142% overall. I left the game with around $350 and made a nice withdrawal after giving a few bucks to Tut.

Me thinks you were talking dirty to Enzo in chat!,,,;):D
____
____

Me thinks you were talking dirty to Enzo in chat!,,,;):D
____
____

LMFAO..... :laugh:

We saved that for Tut....when I was playing Industria I was all business. God, I was betting 90 cents a spin at one point. Rob, I start to sweat when I go over 50 cents. :D

LMFAO..... :laugh:

We saved that for Tut....when I was playing Industria I was all business. God, I was betting 90 cents a spin at one point. Rob, I start to sweat when I go over 50 cents. :D

You go girl, hey you were on a good roll then so that was the perfect time to up your bet IMO. You just never know when you are gonna get lucky on that game. I'm kinda digging that new stick shift game there. I just posted a screenshot in the WSS's thread where I blew my transmission or I would have took Enzo to the cleaners on that round. He lucked out this time! :D
____
____

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back