New Slot Announcement Starquest 117649 way Big Time Gaming

Yet another bankroll busting release from BTG. You need some serious money to have a bit of a session on this by the look of things, meaning I will never play it.

Only 117.649 ways again??? :eek:..... was pretty sure the next release would hit the 1Mio ways. :rolleyes: :D

Just watched your video and will give this one a miss just like i gave the others. Sitting there to watch time after time 15-20 dead spins go by before it pays 1-2 x bet, then a multiplier that doesn't go past 2x and probably doesn't pay something for half the occasions it drops in or just a 3OAK. BORING!!!

By the way i did see only one pay from right to left in all 7 minutes.

Last edited:
Yes, it's very frustrating, Twin Spin on steroids. Wins of any amount are sparse and the wilds come rarely, then a second on the respin is even rarer. I suppose this is another which will pull players in with the promise of 1000's x stake only for those wins to never appear in the screenshots section.:(

ill keep a neutron onion till i play it , actually no..... after watching the video again ill never give them a cent.....auri

sorry:rolleyes:

Look, we're just going orion in circles here.

We should stop before we dig ourselves a black hole.

Celeste just leave it before we get shot :eek:

Yes, it's very frustrating, Twin Spin on steroids. Wins of any amount are sparse and the wilds come rarely, then a second on the respin is even rarer. I suppose this is another which will pull players in with the promise of 1000's x stake only for those wins to never appear in the screenshots section.:(
Im sure there will be a few once btg fire up photoshop again :eek2:

Ha ha i cannot wait to take the piss out of this one as well , those who know me already aware i hate BIg $hite gaming , there games stink & would be willing to do a audit on their games any time they want , just more lines more money grabbing , boring boring boring , after the 25 free spins b0ll0cks i had never to return to there gimped slots , my suggestion is to run for the hills before spending a penny on this poor software.

There's light it makes rabcat look amazing:D:D

What seriously pisses me off is the cumulative ways-wilds example they give in the bloody pay table.

"For example 2 of 5x wilds would pay 25x.....blah blah"

OK wilds are scarce in the base game. You would need this spin:

One wild appears, 1x pay and whether a win is created is irrelevant, you get a respin.
Another SINGLE wild reel occurs, you get a respin then with 1@2x + 1@3x.
On this respin you get, miraculously, another SINGLE wild reel, you get a respin with 1 reel@2x, 1@3x, 1@4x.
Fuck-me!!! another SINGLE wild drops and you get another respin with 1 reel@2x 1@3x, 1@4x and 1@5x.

(Holy Mackerel!!! I am playing 4 slots in 4 windows at Redbet and at exactly the same time I got triple Rhino reels 1@6 and 4 3x wilds in between for 729 ways of Rhinos, a 5-reel shitstorm on TS2, a 5-reel WD on IR and 15 wilds in view on DoA FS AND my missus almost looks fancyable!)

OK, back to reality (or not!) on this respin a fifth wild drops in!!! I have ONE MONSTER RESPIN with 1 reel @2x, 1 reel @3x, 1 reel @ 4x and 2 reels @5x!!! A 600x way multiplier!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Of course there is one other way this could happen - I get TWO WILD REELS in the first instance and the next 3 respins all add ONE further reel.

The only way this will ever be seen is by imaginative use of Photoshop. Simple as.

BTG should NOT have put that example in as it's misleading and draws the player into believing he/she can achieve it. If they played the game at 300 spins an hour until the Sun became a red dwarf at which point the Earth would have been swallowed up, well I still don't know given the total dearth of screenshots of the 'possible massive wins' on other BTG games......:(

P.S. I have been informed the game is not due for release until Oct. 5 and as such may still have the pay table script amended etc. any may not be the final math model. Once it's up on a compliant server for general paid play it may have been amended.

Have anyone seen the video from btg on YouTube? Crazy wins in succesion, i want that iwin button!

I do not trust BTG screenshots or videos and will not consider them to be genuine unless they are posted by a trusted CM member.

The BTG official was never able to produce a proper explanation for the last fake screenshot we had here. Just some lame explanations that turned out to be totally wrong.

Hence I would treat anything from them on YouTube with caution.

It is a promo, but unlike other promos they make it seem like normal play by not cutting and having a few dead spins before iwin button is used again. I play their slots (dragon born) alot and probably will play the new one. I find them exiting but waiting for that (impossible?) 1000x..

It is a promo, but unlike other promos they make it seem like normal play by not cutting and having a few dead spins before iwin button is used again. I play their slots (dragon born) alot and probably will play the new one. I find them exiting but waiting for that (impossible?) 1000x..

i think you should do a little more homework concerning their slots , someone pointed out some back end solutions which showed the max per stake , not that im suggesting its concrete , as i've played dragon born on many occasions & been very well burnt im under the impression that these slots cannot pay anywhere near what is advertised & there's something very fishy going on with this company.

I know for a fact that games suppliers like ELK , people moan about there games but i've played them less & had very mixed results nothing like my experience of any game of big time gaming.

I do not trust BTG screenshots or videos and will not consider them to be genuine unless they are posted by a trusted CM member.The BTG official was never able to produce a proper explanation for the last fake screenshot we had here. Just some lame explanations that turned out to be totally wrong.

Hence I would treat anything from them on YouTube with caution.

+10 to this !!

i think you should do a little more homework concerning their slots , someone pointed out some back end solutions which showed the max per stake , not that im suggesting its concrete , as i've played dragon born on many occasions & been very well burnt im under the impression that these slots cannot pay anywhere near what is advertised & there's something very fishy going on with this company.

I know for a fact that games suppliers like ELK , people moan about there games but i've played them less & had very mixed results nothing like my experience of any game of big time gaming.

I like the amount of ways and the build up on wins of 12x+ alot! Its a shame it was made by btg and not a trusted one like netent /microgaming. Lost som much on it now and with the last photoshop win maybe it is time to return to doa even though it is crazy boring in comparison.. Background gambling with stop on feature incoming :p

Well ... Good morning to me!

Yet another bankroll busting release from BTG. You need some serious money to have a bit of a session on this by the look of things, meaning I will never play it.

Ok so I just woke up... yes its 11am in Australia it's my day off don't judge me!

I just started 10 Auto spins on this game on $0.40AUD bet and LO & BEHOLD I just won $2585 of one spin!
The first wild stuck, then the second 3rd and 4th!

Win of x6462.5 ? Without doubt the biggest win off a small bet I've ever hit, I mean I won $9600 of Queen of Riches but that was a $40 bet.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked and gutted I didn't get a screenshot because the autospins took over after the fanfair but believe it or leave it! As you can see the account history dont lie! :)

EDIT (seems I cant upload more screenshots ? How do I delete previous upload to give me more space?)

Ok so I just woke up... yes its 11am in Australia it's my day off don't judge me!

I just started 10 Auto spins on this game on $0.40AUD bet and LO & BEHOLD I just won $2585 of one spin!
The first wild stuck, then the second 3rd and 4th!

Win of x6462.5 ? Without doubt the biggest win off a small bet I've ever hit, I mean I won $9600 of Queen of Riches but that was a $40 bet.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked and gutted I didn't get a screenshot because the autospins took over after the fanfair but believe it or leave it! As you can see the account history dont lie! :)

EDIT (seems I cant upload more screenshots ? How do I delete previous upload to give me more space?)

Some times you bet 0.40 and at others you bet 100 times that.

I would be pissed I hit it at 0.40 under those circumstances.

How did you get to doing $40 spins?

Some times you bet 0.40 and at others you bet 100 times that.

I would be pissed I hit it at 0.40 under those circumstances.

How did you get to doing $40 spins?

I had a good run in June/July of over $90k in wins so $40 spins was nothing at the time. Had plenty of $125 per spin sessions on Break Da Bank etc .. Paid off.

Why do you say you would be pissed to hit a big win at 40c ?

Played this game for a little bit yesterday.

No spectacular wins, but I did okay. All from a EUR 60 deposit at Unibet:

StarQuest.jpg

Starquest2.jpg

SQ3.jpg

SQ4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back