'STAR OF SLOTS' Knockout Cup - ROUND 3 - Battling for the Quarter finals - Vote now!

The Dark Knight
300 Shields
Terminator 2
Secret of the Stones

League of Fortune
Immortal Romance
Creature from the Black lagoon
Dead or Alive

Thanks for all the votes so far guys/gals.

And Lotusch, nice to see you recovered from the Bierhaus trauma of last week (a two vote swing was all it needed... :icon_twis :D )

My own votes..

Raging Rhino
Bruce Lee
Great Blue
Secret of the Stones

League of Fortune
Ruby Slippers
Break the Bank Again

And Lotusch, nice to see you recovered from the Bierhaus trauma of last week (a two vote swing was all it needed... :icon_twis :D )

Well I am still recovering... :D:D
Can't believe my beloved beer chicks did not make it to the next round...
I mean,c'mon this slot is hot and I love the music on it...And I am way up on this slot also,that helps too! :D

The Dark Knight
300 Shields
Terminator 2
Secret of the Stones*

League of Fortune
Immortal Romance
Dead or Alive

Here are the slots that have made it through to the last 8 !! :clap:

Again I'll give some brief comments about each tie, but will hold off on posting the exact round by round scoring till the final roundup.

In no particular order.

Great Blue. Beware the dorsal fin as the Terminator gets comfortably terminated

Dead or Alive. You love it. You hate it. You post the screenshots. You scream and cuss at the screenshots. DOA goes through in style.

League of Fortune. In the biggest comeback of the whole contest, League of Fortune survives by the shake of a squid's tentacle..

Bruce Lee. 300 Shields is easily beaten, has offended the Shaolin Temple and wishes to leave your island. Bruce progresses.

Immortal Romance. Strong steady progress for the undead. Pour them a glass of red wine and write them something on a scroll.

Fish Party. This one was on a knife edge but Secret of the Stones has had its chips. The Fish Party goes through.

Creature from the Black Lagoon. Who is going to tell Thor.. After a tough fight, the Creature has beaten Thunderstruck 2.

The Dark Knight. Despite a strong showing by Raging Rhino, Batman will Return in the next round

The quarter final draw will be made over the weekend (in the same way as before) and the ties will be posted first thing on Monday.

Thanks again to everyone that voted. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back