New Slot Announcement Star Clusters Megaclusters (New BTG Mechanic)

shadow123

Ueber Meister
MM
Really annoyed that I didnt catch the screenshot of this but its the honest truth.
Must have played over 20 sessions on this game in real money,the only decent win being on the very first session which was 400x.After reading comments here about possible enhanced performance in demo mode I thought I would give it a whirl in demo mode at Playojo.
Straight away you could feel the difference, within 5 mins I had 3 features , just 2 and 3 free spins,best paying
about 45x, then I hit a 6 spin feature which paid 1350x,never had so many cascades nothing like my normal
play.Was so determined to get a screenshot i messed it up and managed to spin the result off.
Ok maybe it was a massive coincidence but the play was different from the outset,with a lot more cascades
in the base game giving more features and hitting a 6 spin feature early on.In normal play I have only had one 5 spin feature.

miso

Meister Member
MM
Got over a 1000x hit in my 10000 spins but holy crap, apart from that one session, it was absolutely savage. Still love that slot though.
Screenshot_20200716_015441_com.android.chrome.jpg

Siohmy

Experienced Member
Got over a 1000x hit in my 10000 spins but holy crap, apart from that one session, it was absolutely savage. Still love that slot though.
View attachment 136977

A 1000x hit and still playing 5% below TRPT. That is pretty brutal. I’ve only played around 600 spins but have only managed 3 bonuses in that time. Not sure what I was playing in the comp but it sure didn’t feel like this. Admittedly a low amount of spins for me in real play.

danofthewibble

I’m really enjoying this game. Perhaps more than Bonanza recently. Bonuses are frequent, though usually smaller, I think averaging around 8-10x. But once in a while, it’ll throw in something great. Like this one - from an initial two free spins. Retriggered once. BDEE0746-DE5E-40B2-B48C-C3141997BA7E.png

bamberfishcake

MM
Absolute worst online slot I've had the misfortune of loading
Surely it can only get better 😂
Try Kluster Krystals Megaclusters.

Much better in my limited experience......

Screenshot (892).png

Has also done well on other sites and is probably my slot of the year so far.

Take caution though, like most high volatility games there can be long periods of dead spins with this.