New Slot Announcement Star Clusters Megaclusters (New BTG Mechanic)

You sure that wasn't due to the auto top up and adding more than you won to balance like it did to me several times lol Did have a video of it doing it but deleted since

No idea mate, but my balance never went below 1000 so I figured there was no need for auto top up?

Every time I watched it I never saw a top up, but it could have done I suppose.

Played this game with real funds. Played absolutely nothing like it did when I was playing it for the promo. Felt a completely different game.

The hit rate of the version I was playing for the comp seemed roughly 1 in 2 spins per win. In real mode it was nearer 1 in 4 or 5.

I couldn't lose with the comp version, the real version knocked me down quick time.

It's all good, when I played it for real it felt like it had some of the volatility I was wishing it had when playing it for the comp :)

I've given up on playing it now. It just eats my balance and gives nothing back, no 'decent' wins and very little play time. There's just no incentive there to carry on.

After just over 6000 spins my overall RTP is 56%. The last session I played, I got 24% RTP
The best win I had was around 90x, but that was only after I'd lost 200x.
The highest number of free spins was 6, which gave a 10x win.
I've never actually gone above my starting balance, ever

I have given the bloody thing so many chances thinking it must play better but it never does, the base game
payouts are dire, can cost a bomb to get 2 bonus spins which are over in couple of seconds paying 5x if you
are lucky.Never checked but my rtp must be under 50%.Great original concept that should be good,but
have to conclude its the worst BTG game ever.

The slot is nothing short of dull and pays nothing.

Videoslots stats are as follows.

Spins 764 RTP 64.44% HR 2.71 / 10 AB 20p BW £4.52

Had about 3 bonuses all were 2 spins with 2x and 3x multiplier start, the biggest win was that in the stats.

Safe to say i will not be playing that anymore.

I have been playing BTG for years only ever had one 1000x which was on Temple Quest Spinfinity 10p for £100 Never achieved it, or close to it again.

Done over 50k spins across a select few BTG slots and best has been in the range of 400x to 600x many 10x to 30x thrown in there.

I have been playing £30 at 40p spins last few days.
Day 1 - lasted 99 spins for £30 or in other words 75x bet. No features.
Day 2 - made over 200 spins, 2 features, both 2 spins one paid 40x, bust without balance rising over the £30 at any point.
Day 3 - made over 200 spins again, finally got 3-spin feature paid 15x, last spin dead. There were also 3x 2-spin features of which two bastards gave 1 dead spin, never got over £38.

I must say, it plays better in demo or is it the curse of Rizk where cash-outs are verboten?

P.S. I put a video up on YT of a 10-spin trigger (demo, what a surprise!) which paid 1090x bet for 14 spins in the end. If ever a demo made me angry, that was it!

Hard to understand how they could put so much work into the game and end up with such dire game play,
Really dont know where the missing rtp is, havent seen any fantastic wins posted.

Said before when playing in the comp that they made some mistakes in the design of it but the biggest one was the games utter blandness.

After being bitten by Opal Fruits, a game that ran at about 400% RTP during the last comp and at about 4 during real play,I was never tempted to play once released.

If Megaclusters is to be a thing they need to go back to the old white board.

OK try but way short of even being a decent slot.

Really annoyed that I didnt catch the screenshot of this but its the honest truth.
Must have played over 20 sessions on this game in real money,the only decent win being on the very first session which was 400x.After reading comments here about possible enhanced performance in demo mode I thought I would give it a whirl in demo mode at Playojo.
Straight away you could feel the difference, within 5 mins I had 3 features , just 2 and 3 free spins,best paying
about 45x, then I hit a 6 spin feature which paid 1350x,never had so many cascades nothing like my normal
play.Was so determined to get a screenshot i messed it up and managed to spin the result off.
Ok maybe it was a massive coincidence but the play was different from the outset,with a lot more cascades
in the base game giving more features and hitting a 6 spin feature early on.In normal play I have only had one 5 spin feature.

Got over a 1000x hit in my 10000 spins but holy crap, apart from that one session, it was absolutely savage. Still love that slot though.
Screenshot_20200716_015441_com.android.chrome.jpg

Got over a 1000x hit in my 10000 spins but holy crap, apart from that one session, it was absolutely savage. Still love that slot though.
View attachment 136977

A 1000x hit and still playing 5% below TRPT. That is pretty brutal. I’ve only played around 600 spins but have only managed 3 bonuses in that time. Not sure what I was playing in the comp but it sure didn’t feel like this. Admittedly a low amount of spins for me in real play.

I’m really enjoying this game. Perhaps more than Bonanza recently. Bonuses are frequent, though usually smaller, I think averaging around 8-10x. But once in a while, it’ll throw in something great. Like this one - from an initial two free spins. Retriggered once. BDEE0746-DE5E-40B2-B48C-C3141997BA7E.png

Absolute worst online slot I've had the misfortune of loading
Surely it can only get better ?
Try Kluster Krystals Megaclusters.

Much better in my limited experience......

Screenshot (892).png

Has also done well on other sites and is probably my slot of the year so far.

Take caution though, like most high volatility games there can be long periods of dead spins with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back