Stan James - Late Night Spins Bonus

catapultaudio

Experienced Member
Hi everyone,

I received an email from Stan James maybe 3 weeks ago regarding a promotion of 10 free spins every weekend night (saturday, sunday, monday morning) 00:00-02:00am for all players just logging in during that time.

I either didn't bother or forgot about this promotion every night until last night when I remembered around 12:30 and so decided to give it a go. I chose Dead or Alive and hadn't realised that this was 10 free spins at a very decent value of all the lines, 0.90p per spin ! I was lucky enough to his a bonus round and finished with a bonus balance of £45... ... unfortunately I did not complete wagering, it was a pretty hefty figure at 35x £45, but I will definitely be having another crack at it for the rest of the promotional period !

So, if you didn't already know about this one, I recommend you give it a try .. and if you choose a different game, please share the value of your free spins and what you managed to win from them!

PaaskeDenmark

Always think positive
webmeister
PABnoaccred
CAG
45 pence friday night.

I think best value slot to use is flowers. Gonna try that tonight! :)

PaaskeDenmark

Always think positive
webmeister
PABnoaccred
CAG
Oh just saw what you said about dead or alive slot? Strange as its not between the valid games to play. But sounds nice will try that tonight..... Please remove about it as they might remove the spins from it hehe :D

catapultaudio

Experienced Member
As far as I know it's any game on the bonus games tab and dead or alive has always been on there ??? Or are you looking somewhere else?

PaaskeDenmark

Always think positive
webmeister
PABnoaccred
CAG
As far as I know it's any game on the bonus games tab and dead or alive has always been on there ??? Or are you looking somewhere else?

Sorry catapultaudio :) i was looking at games valid for mobile. Correct it is all games in bonus section. I wonder if there are other games with higher coin size? :)

I managed to win £5,50 now lets see what we can do with them :)