Over the past several months we've seen complaints against Stakers.com and there seems to be a common thread connecting them:
- player wins and requests winnings.
- casino kicks off KYC but is never satisfied with the documents produced, keeps asking for new documents. This process drags on for months and basically never reaches a conclusion.
- often, at some point the casino claims there is a "fraud investigation" and closes the player's account "temporarily". The account is not re-opened unless the player harasses the casino to do so.
- more often than not the casino keeps claiming "issues" with the player and simply doesn't pay.
- when the player files a complaint the casino simply ignores it.