Spunking your whole deposit on 1 slot...

Rhinos just took whole balance of 400 yesterday and 150 off me today. At 2£ bets. So yes do it a lot

Last edited:
I've done it numerous times, say deposit 100 intending 50 max loss on BoRe Deluxe then switch to Rhino at 50, the first slot takes the 50 quite quickly so I think it cannot continue being so bad so I carry on - and yes! the whole bankroll spunked on one slot in one visit....:mad:

But then you just load up bonanza with a 50 Euro deposit, set it off at 2 euros a spin, somehow get 5 features and cash out a bag!!!!! So irrelevant what u lose on to start with!

But then you just load up bonanza with a 50 Euro deposit, set it off at 2 euros a spin, somehow get 5 features and cash out a bag!!!!! So irrelevant what u lose on to start with!
Er...sometimes I do.

In all seriousness......YES! If I could put Gemix on "pause" mode, I would. That lollypop girl? :mad::mad: You should hear the words that come out of my mouth. She takes your money and you cant beat her, no matter what. And dont you guys take any of my words to formulate your horny Sunday! :eek::laugh:
Yeah - she always SEEMS to pay less well than the 2 guys - but could be my imagination.

One thing I didn't imagine though, was this from 2016 when she gave me corner-to-corner wilds... and it paid £0! :mad:

GemixWTF_Jan16.jpg

KK

Yeah - she always SEEMS to pay less well than the 2 guys - but could be my imagination.

One thing I didn't imagine though, was this from 2016 when she gave me corner-to-corner wilds... and it paid £0! :mad:

View attachment 89544

KK
Trust me, it's not your imagination. If she was real and face to face with me, i'd be arrested! I call her every name in the book! Hahahaha! I know..I'm weird! :p

i've done this too many times on immortal romance
it pays when it feels like it but 99% of the time it is shite

Used to do this on Dead or Alive a lot, but these days play a variety of slots. If a game doesn't pay after 100 odd spins I'll move on.

Maybe just me, but the word 'spunking' gives me the heebie jeebies :eek:

I quite often play extensively on a single slot but that's not usually by design. Time restraints and/or a rapidly decreasing balance often see to that. Also there are a number of slots that I don't expect to see a bonus round before over 100 spins so extended play on a single slot can be important to me. However I have noticed that over all folk who do move on after taking 100 spins don't seem to fair any better or worse than I end up doing unless they really do not know when to move on after a few big hits

Last edited:
Is this still about slots, I'm confused.....but in answer to the question, I've been with my partner almost 20 years so one could say I've spunked my whole deposits on one slot

Wow mate,20 years together in this day and age is amazing. :thumbsup:

Useful tip for those looking for love...

A few years ago I dated an absolute stunner. On our second date I arrived early at hers so while she was showering I took a peak in her bedroom. I found a nuns habit,a nurses uniform, a waitress outfit and a Police Women's uniform complete with handcuffs amongst uniforms of many persuasions.
I thought "feck this,if the women can't even hold down a job then shes not for me" and I quickly left the house.

You have to know what your looking for. :cool:

agreed, the lollipop girl can go suck on one! dreadful!

I like the wonderful wizard of Gems the best, especially when the set up keeps going and going and going, then it goes and spoils it all by giving me fucking nova blaaasst :(

Read this thread this morning,thinking not me today, spent the weekend on vs lowrolling the weekend booster from £40 to £200.
Anyway started playing this morning
worms reloaded , dead
reactoonz, dead
bonanza,dead
white rabbit, dead
before I knew it, down to £40 again, thought why did I read that bloody thread,
last fling on BOD, not my favorite,but nothing else paid,first spin 3 books,£60,few spins later, £30 natural win.
bit of loose change,played dragon bore at 20p, diamonds,reds everywhere,£72.
£5 up in the end,never again ahem

Wow mate,20 years together in this day and age is amazing. :thumbsup:

Useful tip for those looking for love...

A few years ago I dated an absolute stunner. On our second date I arrived early at hers so while she was showering I took a peak in her bedroom. I found a nuns habit,a nurses uniform, a waitress outfit and a Police Women's uniform complete with handcuffs amongst uniforms of many persuasions.
I thought "feck this,if the women can't even hold down a job then shes not for me" and I quickly left the house.

You have to know what your looking for. :cool:
It's not that. We just can't be bothered trying to get with someone else :oops:

I guess I am a one spunk wonder.........I just love how slang is different regionally........I usually stick to one machine....ummm maybe rephrase that, I usually play it out.

On the theme of playing the one hundred spins game then moving on. I have just took the Paddypower 4 game challenge.If a challenge is worth trying then it is it because the games are worth giving it a go.
Check it out

i'm slot slut.... no hit in 55-6 spins and i'm off to another!! big win the same , couple more rolls and if no action i move on..... seems to work!

Oh yes, sadly...

Pretty Kitty (simply can't rezist to possible big wins ranging from 405x to 810x)....
IR
Jurassic Park
GOT

Once even obscure Big Kahuna Snakes and Ladders demolished me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back