Spot the Difference - I Don't Get It

ultra100

Experienced Member
webmeister
MM
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Btw, it has nothing to do with balance.

When I enter the game, sometimes it's showing picture no.1 and sometimes picture no.2....I don't get it :confused::confused::confused:

When I enter the game, sometimes it's showing picture no.1 and sometimes picture no.2....I don't get it :confused::confused::confused:
No Jackpot in #2:confused::confused:

Have you ever gotten the 2nd pic with a balance below $1?

Did u mean Above $1? because i think i know where you are going :thumbsup:

This game has a fixed bet at $1.00 :confused: so in the second pic u only have a balance of 0.16c so cant win the jackpot :p

Yes, I got it number of times when my balance was above $1. So it has nothing to do with balance. It's coincidence that at the time I was taking screenshot, the balance was bellow 1. And, even if my balance is bellow 1, the random jackpot should be always showing.

It was very weird to me because, because I was playing this game today pretty much, and for some reason half of my playtime there was no chance of winning RJ, and half of the time there was. I don't get it. :confused::confused::confused:

Actually, if the RJ is shown when I enter the game, then it will stay there. Then, other session if the RJ is not showing, it will stay like that until the end of the game play.

on top of the reel box the game name is missing :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back