Spina Colada OMG what an addictive tilting money drainer

Oriel

Dormant account
Played most yggdrasil games and not really got into any of them but this one wow. Seems pretty high varience to me - lots of dead spins but some really good wins also. Just end up praying for bottle caps to appear and for the multipliers to stack up. Big wins are actually big wins and getting a full screen of anything is pretty cool.
I both love and hate it, could be a huge money gobbler but a full screen of cocktails - wow. Anyone else played it much yet?

Played most yggdrasil games and not really got into any of them but this one wow. Seems pretty high varience to me - lots of dead spins but some really good wins also. Just end up praying for bottle caps to appear and for the multipliers to stack up. Big wins are actually big wins and getting a full screen of anything is pretty cool.
I both love and hate it, could be a huge money gobbler but a full screen of cocktails - wow. Anyone else played it much yet?

Yes, I reviewed this over 2 months ago, there's a video thread on here somewhere, but to save you looking:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back