Spiders!

PaaskeDenmark

Always think positive
webmeister
PABnoaccred
CAG
I DON'T like them. And of course i just had a massive big one crawling on our wall i had to take care off :( :sob:

DannerT

Banned User: multiple accounts, see johnosmitty
Making me itch!

Great touch for halloween, even making me itch!

And the video is brilliant!

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
MM
Sorry to say but I will be not using CM until they get rid of these spiders. I hate them.

Yes they are fun, but they are really irritating.

funslots

Banned User - spammer
Not a fan of real spiders, but these are fun! I may be spending too much time though trying to see how many I can collect at the bottom of the screen :D Shame I lose my collection when the page reloads.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
CAG
Technically speaking, I don't see any fleas. Just spiders and flies.....normal ones and ones with their wings 'in' :p

Can't believe people would flip their shit over some virtual creepie crawlies. They'll be gone probably tomorrow anyway!

If some think it's bad typing now, wait for next year. I heard it'll be just a red screen :eek::(

osulle

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
mm1
mm4
It's a fun touch. Last year it freaked me out just a bit cause I thought there was little flies on my laptop lol. Anyway I like the way they seem to gather the longer you are on. Great touch for halloween:thumbsup:

secret2

irishbrit62
MM
I have severe Arachnophobia!! Bryan? I couldn't stay on the website to view anything yesterday! It's THAT bad! My curiosity of spiders is because of my severe fear of them! I started a thread, 'Australia', a few years ago, because of my fear and curiosity into my own fear about them!:D

Nice one, though.:thumbsup:

asidea

®Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?
PABnonaccred
Wow Bryan, i have a real phobia of those dun things..ruddy hell!:eek2:Had to close my eyes to browse forum..poor me:(

rena35

Meister Member
I have severe Arachnophobia!! Bryan? I couldn't stay on the website to view anything yesterday! It's THAT bad! My curiosity of spiders is because of my severe fear of them! I started a thread, 'Australia', a few years ago, because of my fear and curiosity into my own fear about them!:D

Nice one, though.:thumbsup:

I would have to agree. I fear them beyond reason. I wake my son up (to his dismay) to kill one. I would love to read your thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)