Spiders!

PaaskeDenmark

Always think positive
webmeister
PABnoaccred
CAG
I DON'T like them. And of course i just had a massive big one crawling on our wall i had to take care off :( :sob:

DannerT

Banned User: multiple accounts, see johnosmitty
Making me itch!

Great touch for halloween, even making me itch!

And the video is brilliant!

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
webmeister
MM
Sorry to say but I will be not using CM until they get rid of these spiders. I hate them.

Yes they are fun, but they are really irritating.

funslots

Banned User - spammer
Not a fan of real spiders, but these are fun! I may be spending too much time though trying to see how many I can collect at the bottom of the screen :D Shame I lose my collection when the page reloads.

weesie

Ueber Meister
Sorry to say but I will be not using CM until they get rid of these spiders. I hate them.

Yes they are fun, but they are really irritating.

Well, this is one chance I just can't pass on!!

Can we keep the spiders, Bryan?? Huh?? Can we, can we, can we??

LMAO! Kidding you Dream!

goatwack

Swingin' like Darryl Strawberry
CAG
Technically speaking, I don't see any fleas. Just spiders and flies.....normal ones and ones with their wings 'in' :p

Can't believe people would flip their shit over some virtual creepie crawlies. They'll be gone probably tomorrow anyway!

If some think it's bad typing now, wait for next year. I heard it'll be just a red screen :eek::(

osulle

CAG
mm1
mm4
It's a fun touch. Last year it freaked me out just a bit cause I thought there was little flies on my laptop lol. Anyway I like the way they seem to gather the longer you are on. Great touch for halloween:thumbsup:

funslots

Banned User - spammer
Fun while they lasted, have to be honest, didn't realise they had gone until I saw this thread again!

secret2

irishbrit62
MM
I have severe Arachnophobia!! Bryan? I couldn't stay on the website to view anything yesterday! It's THAT bad! My curiosity of spiders is because of my severe fear of them! I started a thread, 'Australia', a few years ago, because of my fear and curiosity into my own fear about them!:D

Nice one, though.:thumbsup:

asidea

ˆNow u see me ‹‹‹now u don'tˆ
PABnonaccred
Wow Bryan, i have a real phobia of those dun things..ruddy hell!:eek2:Had to close my eyes to browse forum..poor me:(

rena35

I have severe Arachnophobia!! Bryan? I couldn't stay on the website to view anything yesterday! It's THAT bad! My curiosity of spiders is because of my severe fear of them! I started a thread, 'Australia', a few years ago, because of my fear and curiosity into my own fear about them!:D

Nice one, though.:thumbsup:

I would have to agree. I fear them beyond reason. I wake my son up (to his dismay) to kill one. I would love to read your thread.

secret2

irishbrit62
MM
Thanks Sara, for posting THAT thread! Getting to know your fears?...Hmm still has not resonated with me. ;)