Spiñata Grande (Pre view) - New slot from Net Entertainment

Release date: March 23

Spiñata Grande™ is a fun-filled game with spinning piñatas and festive features!

This 5-reel, 4-row, 40-line video slot contains Colossal symbols, a Mini-Slot feature and Colossal Wild in Free Spins.

Every symbol has a colossal version that is either 2x2 or 3x3 symbols big, and during Free Spins a Colossal Wild will rumble the reels! Whenever the Colossal Bonus symbol appears it turns into a Mini-Slot that offers coin wins and chances of Free Spins.

Spiñata Grande™ is a smashing fiesta with candy, confetti and colossal fun - so take this rich treat for a spin!

I love playing the new netent slots and off initial impression this one looks quite fun been rather dissapointed with some of the recent releases so hopefully this one will be better!

I quite like Temple Quest, but it has dull colours and sound effects.

I will definitely try this slot when it is live

Do that asap. I asked Netent at ICE and unfortunately I don´t think that you will be able to play Netent from Canada in the near future :(

This is now playable at MrGreen, tagged as preview which I suppose means that it will be taken down at some point before the official release.

This is now playable at MrGreen, tagged as preview which I suppose means that it will be taken down at some point before the official release.

Thanks saw your post so decided to try it in free play.

Auto played it for 100 spins at 40p stake its set to. Got free spins 5 times in that 100 spins and no great wins but enough to get demo balance up to £360 from starting £300. Lol unusual to even get 1 set of free spins on a netent game.

Looks okay but I think its broke giving so many free spins. Joking but I only played 100 spins so way to early to give an accurate opinion but from those 100 spins it seems lower variance than normal for new netent releases.

Gave it a go with play money and quite liked the game. Nice colorful graphics, soundtrack is pleasant to my ears atleast and the game plays smoothly. It offers a 600xbet jackpot so quite a low variance machine from first impressions. Only real complaint I have is the free spins and the 3x3 symbols which on a 5x4 reel set aren't exciting enough. IMO going with 4x4 symbols during free spins would've been much better.

NEVER, EVER, EVER on any Netent slot that I have ever played have I had consecutive wins/bonuses like that.

NEVER, EVER, EVER even when the damn slot is in a good mood has my luck ever been that smooth and consistent. :axeman:

Maybe I am being too negative? Maybe this slot will be more kind hearted and generous?​

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

when i try to load the game it says un available

can u confirm its working kk :)

I've played it for over an hour, and I kinda like it.

I started off with around 250 SEK, and put it on the lowest low-rolling value of 2 SEK spins, and decided I would abort if I got below 100 SEK.

Instead of the race to the bottom I've become used to on some NetEnt titles, I stayed above 100 SEK for an hour. Without any really big hits,
it just kept me going, mellow and nice, and I bounced between 350 and 150 most of the time.

I had my finger on the print screen button a lot of the times, because it felt like I was close to winning big a lot. I never did, but I didn't feel ripped off either.

If I had a big wager requirement to grind off, this would be a great candidate AND there's a feeling, for me at least, that a big fat screen of Bull symbols will hit "the next time". But I never won more than 50x my bet on any one spin. But still a very nice experience.

Odd. Try it, I think you'll like it.

Also, it runs very smooth when playing "full screen". I prefer that way of playing, with a large graphics window, but not many games run comfortably at that size.

Played this at Betsafe as i had some bonus funds and its a temple quest copy
I will give it another try later in the week but so far i prefer invisible man or some of the other recent releases.
No big wins and i had free games 4 times.

when i try to load the game it says un available

can u confirm its working kk :)
Yep - played it for about 20 minutes on the VERY generous €5 free chip Betsafe gave me... :rolleyes:

Seems like quite a good game by NetEnt standards, though I need a lot more play-time to be sure.
Got the free-spins once (7 spins), which paid around bet x35 - so not too shabby for a first one.
Will definitely play it a bit more - but will wait until it's available elsewhere as I have an appalling Deposit to Withdrawal record at Betsafe... :(

KK

gave this a cpl hundred spins.....got the feature a few times too but don't think I'm going to play much on this.....

the main reason: A Wild in the base game is sorely missed :mad::mad: !!! Had there been a wild in the base game, could have some good potential .....the max I got in the feature was about 50x....

spinata2.jpg
spinata4.jpg
spinata3.jpg
spinata1.jpg

had a crack at betsafe 100 spins nothing then many features in the next 100 nothing decent though mabye 50 times bet will prob go on my skip list

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back