Spartacus (WMS)

Dagobert

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
Is this the worst slot ever?

Could really have use a warning here. Ate my entire bankroll with only 2 features that paid 4,5.. one time I played over 2000x without feature!

Anyone?
Is the features very rare?

-D-

I really honestly believe any of these 100 line based machines have some of the highest variance out there.

What I'm meaning by that, is either the base game and bonus play absolutely crappy or play absolutely superb. Which is typical for WMS these days it seems. The themes that are similar to this game is Lil Red, Queen of Wild, and Van Hellsing. I"m sure there are more. I've had a monster hit on Queen of the Wild II, where I got the ape on the colossal reel during a bonus game and hit for over $300.00 on a $0.50 bet. Yet other times the machine seems to kind of trickle in wins here and there.

Even there King and Sword, Napoleon and Josephine, Exotic Treasures, and of the sort. Seem to have the similar effects though as well. It would either seem the machines are setup to give you a monster win, or little to no win and little to no play time either.

Yet then again, it could be just my horrible luck as of late.

those 100 liners like kiss, and spartacus are definitely not anywhere close to the most volatile, there was/is an official plot chart of all the WMS slots which basically shows the variance/volatility grouped by the game type, and its any games like money-burst, double money burst and raging rhino topping the variance stakes, and the 192 liners like Zeus 3, Red Flag Fleet etc.

I cant for the life of me find the graph anymore so if some kind soul can post it that would be great :thumbsup:

that said ive never done well on the colossal reels slots , maybe one or 2 x100 wins at the very best.

Colossal reels are the worst type of slot to play the experts say. You won't get big money on them but that said I get more play time on them.

Play Forbidden dragons, I do well for playing time and win a bit on this slot, Also exotic treasures and zeus 3 are the main ones I go to right now but like any slot the variance is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back