SOW Videoslots - How long?

Mmaginn3492

Newbie member
Hi,

I had a previous thread advising of issues I was having with @Team.Videoslots in regards to my SOW docs.

I sent a detracted bank statement. They have since came back and asked for underrated bank statements of upto 12months. I have complied with the request. This issue is now ongoing since 13/05/21 and I keep getting tokd the same thing - we will be in contact when the issue is sorted.

I have a balance of 650 on my account. If I just go ahead and close my account, what happens to the funds on my balance? I am completely fed up with this long drawn out process and wish for it to end ASAP.

andyst1

Newbie member
I was under the impression that if you close your account usually you would receive any balances but i think SOW is all part of Money Laundering so I'm not sure how easily you'd get it if you closed it before docs were approved :( I think you would still get it, but probably overall it would take longer than just waiting for the SOW process

Gaz237

Ueber Meister
MM
Hi,

I had a previous thread advising of issues I was having with @Team.Videoslots in regards to my SOW docs.

I sent a detracted bank statement. They have since came back and asked for underrated bank statements of upto 12months. I have complied with the request. This issue is now ongoing since 13/05/21 and I keep getting tokd the same thing - we will be in contact when the issue is sorted.

I have a balance of 650 on my account. If I just go ahead and close my account, what happens to the funds on my balance? I am completely fed up with this long drawn out process and wish for it to end ASAP.

6 days to deal with a SOW request, requiring multiple documents is hardly a longtime, and certainly not worth closing your account over.