Something interesting @iNetBet

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
Those of you who play at iNetBet, have you noticed that now there's a designation of low, medium, high and very high 'volatility' on the real series slot games? I'm just curious whether volatility is the same as variance?

iNB1.jpg
iNB2.jpg
iNB3.jpg

I wasn't sure if it was variance or ummm like the MG thermometer thingie. Does anyone else but iNetBet display it though?

I wasn't sure if it was variance or ummm like the MG thermometer thingie. Does anyone else but iNetBet display it though?
Yes; Jackpot Capital & Intertops for sure.
I assumed all RTGs would have it...?
(I've not checked any others)
I first noticed it a couple of months ago - but I don't know exactly when it was introduced.

It's just the Variance - not any sort of "thermometer".

KK

Yes; Jackpot Capital & Intertops for sure.
I assumed all RTGs would have it...?
(I've not checked any others)
I first noticed it a couple of months ago - but I don't know exactly when it was introduced.

It's just the Variance - not any sort of "thermometer".

KK

Club World doesn't, as far as I know.

Yes, I noticed it and I am still waiting for the volatility to ignite! I want to see it to set my computer on fire! :D

I am keeping my fire extinguisher handy, just in case.

I was thinking of this again last night as I played at InetBet. The medium games were killing me and the high games were paying like a low variance slot. Some of my favorite games that I always play and sometimes do well on are considered high?

That info did not help me one bit! :p I will just keep playing "my favorite games", and ignore the labels they have put on the games. They do not play true in my opinion. I guess everyone would have different experiences about their favorite games, yes?

Oh yeah, I lost again!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back