Something extremely cute in these times of doom and gloom ;).

Seventh777

RIP Roy
Planet Tharg, dark side, where nothing grows.
What with the rapidly incoming end of the world and all the other crap happening, a short video of a baby otter pretending to eat :).......

[video]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/baby-otter-eats-invisible-snack-105018410.html[/video]

P.S.

Sorry about the advert, but this is the only video of it I could find.

Awww on the first one, poor little kitty, haha.

And I thought the outcome on the second one was gonna be when the camera went back the cat would be flying in the air towards him. lol

Awww on the first one, poor little kitty, haha.

And I thought the outcome on the second one was gonna be when the camera went back the cat would be flying in the air towards him. lol

Hehe, cats are just so goddam funny, I remember my last cat playing on the stairs with a ping pong ball and doing that roll over thing they do when grabbing hold of something, it fell off the stairs and landed in the waste paper basket, the look on it's face when it jumped out of the basket was priceless - "I didn't do that ok, I DID NOT JUST DO THAT," lol.

Other aspects of animals are good viewing also, especially those not so rare cases of unexpected love towards other species - Christian the Lion, Leopard and baby Baboon, Odd couples - Kitten and Crow, Elephant and Dog, Dolphins and Cat, go to youtube and search each of these, warning though you may need some tissues (men and tissues whilst watching internet videos has a whole different meaning :oops:).

Yup I agree.

I like when mother animals take on baby animals that aren't from them, and nurse them, it's especially cute when it's a different species.

Our dogs aren't very funny, they mostly lay around and sleep :laugh: The only funny thing the older one does....we have our livingroom, then on the other side of the wall is a hallway, so you can run around in a circle. He will run in the circle, come at me and stop, then I yell AHHH and he goes dashing off, comes back, same thing...over and over until he gets tired, which is very quick, he will be 9 in February, that's old for a large 80lb dog.

My youngest cat is extremely playful. I had a runner coming in from the garage to the kitchen. She would roll herself up in this damn rug.Now, I have hardwood floors in my living room and the dining area of my kitchen where this rug is. My basement door is also off the dining area. Well, I had left the door to the basement open. She come running down the hallway, through the living room into the kitchen at full speed. She hit that runner (and I'm not exactly sure what she was thinking...) she twisted around. (now picture the old cartoons where the critter goes over the cliff and is still running...) The cat AND runner went DOWN the basement stairs like a freakin' flying carpet. I laughed until I cried, I wished I had my camcorder! the expression on her face was priceless. After that, she realized it wasn't so bad. I ended up getting rid of the rug because I got tired of dragging it back upstairs every day. I'm not home right now, but I'll have to upload pics of her playing hide and seek under the 7X9 area rug. She'd crawl under the rug then jump out at the dogs or she'd drag the rug down the hallway when I wasn't home. I keep wondering why I got anoter animal, must have been a weak moment or a moment of insanity LOL

My youngest cat is extremely playful. I had a runner coming in from the garage to the kitchen. She would roll herself up in this damn rug.Now, I have hardwood floors in my living room and the dining area of my kitchen where this rug is. My basement door is also off the dining area. Well, I had left the door to the basement open. She come running down the hallway, through the living room into the kitchen at full speed. She hit that runner (and I'm not exactly sure what she was thinking...) she twisted around. (now picture the old cartoons where the critter goes over the cliff and is still running...) The cat AND runner went DOWN the basement stairs like a freakin' flying carpet. I laughed until I cried, I wished I had my camcorder! the expression on her face was priceless. After that, she realized it wasn't so bad. I ended up getting rid of the rug because I got tired of dragging it back upstairs every day. I'm not home right now, but I'll have to upload pics of her playing hide and seek under the 7X9 area rug. She'd crawl under the rug then jump out at the dogs or she'd drag the rug down the hallway when I wasn't home. I keep wondering why I got anoter animal, must have been a weak moment or a moment of insanity LOL

Imagine how famous your cat would be if you captured that on video and put it on youtube lol, the thing with cats is they are very majestic and agile, yet, make very clumsy mistakes sometimes, especially when jumping from one place to another and completely getting it wrong. I love it when they have those crazy half hours when their eyes go deep black and they go mental, running up walls, jumping out and attacking people's feet etcetera. I had a cat years ago that used to sleep in carrier bags as a kitten, I would pick the bag up and go for a walk around the house gently swinging the bag, she absolutely loved this and a trait that stuck with her all her life, as an adult cat she would annoy the hell out of you inside a bag until you picked it up and then she would go asleep lol, God I miss that cat, she was so unique.

My other female has taken it upon herself to "save" me from the critters who have taken refuge in the garage since it has snowed. 4 mice in 2 days. The only problem, she leaves them on the step for me. :eek2:

And those last few videos of the cats in the trees are the reason why I haven't put a tree up in the last 12 years LOL...that and the dogs running through the house. I used to have to anchor it to two walls. I can not even begin to imagine what this cat from hell would do to a tree *shuddering* She can ruin a whole roll of paper towels in less than 3 minutes. And she isn't small, she weighs about 19 lbs, my 140 lb dog is scared shitless of her, the 95 lb dog sits on her when he gets tired of her, and the oldest one (he weighs about 90 lbs) will toss her when she tries to give him crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back