Someone Won $372281 on Betfair Roulette (Playtech)

The premium charge affects such a tiny amount and the ones it does are traders who hammer the system making hundreds if not thousands of bets to tak tiny profits out of each event.

As for liquidity betfair is as strong as ever, I do not trade personally but use the markets to monitor inside trading and daily the horse racing is trading well over a million per race.

Betfair is by far the only site to gamble on if you're a gambling person. No other site touches it.

Well I have to pay it, and I wasn't making that many bets, but was trading. Even so, thats where the liquidity comes from, and theres nowhere near a million per race daily, this is what was traded on a few races before I posted, not one over a million, including in play markets and place markets.

4.10 Ascot (win) Matched: GBP 758,294 (inc in play)
4.10 Ascot (place) Matched: GBP 74,092 (inc in play)
4.15 Gowran Park (win) Matched: GBP 324,765 (inc in play)
4.15 Gowran Park (place) Matched: GBP 53,257 (inc in play)
4.20 Haydock (win) Matched: GBP 540,033
4.20 Haydock (place) Matched: GBP 60,347
4.20 Haydock (win) Matched: GBP 904,331 (inc in play and a photo)
4.20 Haydock (place) Matched: GBP 70,105 (inc in play)
4.30 Wincanton (win) Matched: GBP 475,890
4.30 Wincanton (place) Matched: GBP 66,520

This is on a Saturday afternoon with decent racing, I can assure you they don't get close to these levels on a Monday evening at Chelmsford! 10 years ago a million was traded per race, and you could easily get thousands on the favourite in any race. The place markets are dire now, especially in running, you might get the odd tenner on but I often see horses with less than that available to back, that would never happen before the premium charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back