Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
- Feb 14, 2007
To be fair this is not the way things usually happen. All may be well and good at the time when monies are deposited. A lot can happen between then and when the player goes to withdraws, including trouble with the processors.
I do not dispute that fact Max - In fact I actually agree. I also agree that Casinos do not receive instant deposits. However, there are too many 'processor problems' to be quite honest. We can easily take MoneyBookers as a hypothetical scenario - Where funds are available instantly.
To top it all off, the win that is being held pending, then delayed (due to processor issues), which you can only redeem $3000 of per week is from a hit being Capped on the 'Max Win Rule' to which the Cashier does not care to respond to queries and the Rep is AWOL for a few days (as usual). Is this what it has come to ??? This is absolutely NOT Acceptable
The quote from my earlier post adequately sums up the state of Online Gaming and Payment Problems.
I have questions:
1. Why do operators allow an infinite amount of deposits but are allowed cap your weekly limits to $3000?
2. Why are they allowed to HOLD your withdrawal for 48hours to 10 days?
3. Why are they allowed to impose unfair Max Line Wins?
4. Why do they choose to ignore payment queries?
5. Why do they choose to continue to accept Business when the KNOW there may be processing issues?
6. Why do they fail to address members and notify people on the forum in a timely manner ? - This only happens once a thread is started and we complain.
I think you can see where I am getting. This takes place because the Casino players and Advocates at large have NOT put their foot down. Payment processing issues aside, the above is very indicative of the standards we have come to accept. In the end, its not about the player, its how much the Casino can score with imposing these rules and also how to limit damage to their already tarnished reputations.
I do not bundle EVERY operation in the same category. however; its clear as daylight who the Greedy Ones are.