Some questions for Dunover

Well, here is another one.

What do you think, what MG equivalents would be for your most played WMS and Netent and other games....

I am thinking mostly on playibility and volatility...I really think that WMS stands out with graphic, free spins frequency and retrigger potential, Netent is somewhere in the middle and MG has better base game and potential overall.

Here are some my reflections:

Montezuma (WMS) - Immortal Romance
Raging Rhino (WMS) - Jurassic Park
Jungle Spirit (Netent) - Game of Thrones
Twin Spin (Netent) - Thunderstruck 2
Wild Rockets (Netent) - really don't know here
Dead or Alive (Netent) - Break da Bank again (we head thread about that)
Creature from Black Lagoon (Netent) - Untamed Wolf or Lucky Leprechaun
Eggomatic (Netent) - Rabbit in the Hat
Warlords - Crystal of Power (Netent) - TS2 again (?)
Steamtower (Netent) - Retro Reels
Bonanza (BTG) - maybe Dragonz

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Viking Vanguard (WMS) - Cricket/Rugby/Basketball/Football/Golf/Tennis/Bog Snorkelling/Tiddlywinks Star
Sakura (PNG) - Secret Romance
Kronos (WMS) - Sweet Harvest
Wishing You Fortune - Avalon

Have you tried the new version of Raging Rhino yet? If so what is your view I know you like the greying out of the button on a feature.

I was watching your video last night where you played Dungeons & Dragons and other games was nice to see you do something other than Twin Spin and Rhino maybe you could do a video a month where you play some games we wouldn't normally expect you to play.

It's shit. There is still the gimp where the reels land fast for the feature, but not being able to speed the reels up is terrible. The grey-out ended with autoplay going.

Dungeons and Dragons FoF was retired ages ago so can't play that any more, was one of my all-time favourites. I need to try some different games so I might do a 'feature crawl' soon i.e. play a load of games until I get a feature then move on. :thumbsup:

I will miss your regular battles with the Rhino now that it's been buggered up, but it's great to see Odin back in action.

I will miss your regular battles with the Rhino now that it's been buggered up, but it's great to see Odin back in action.

No, the Rapist is still its good old self where I play. No html5 shit there. :thumbsup:

It's shit. There is still the gimp where the reels land fast for the feature, but not being able to speed the reels up is terrible. The grey-out ended with autoplay going.

Dungeons and Dragons FoF was retired ages ago so can't play that any more, was one of my all-time favourites. I need to try some different games so I might do a 'feature crawl' soon i.e. play a load of games until I get a feature then move on. :thumbsup:

I didn't know D&D had gone it was a good game, different and could be a good playable game and probably had one of the best features of any game.

They get rid of the good games and keep the shit. :mad:

I didn't know D&D had gone it was a good game, different and could be a good playable game and probably had one of the best features of any game.

They get rid of the good games and keep the shit. :mad:

Yes, the Dales Of Icewind and Crystal Caverns are still around but FoF isn't. By far the best IGT slot ever IMO. As for the Rhino I've had 2 or 3 good wins this week on video, still play it.

Have you played Dragonz after review?

I would really like to see some 90 mins video of this slot...based on my experience, it has for more potential in fast wins than other MG's you play...I think you would be surprised, just don't be bothered with childish theme and graphic....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back