Some prayers needed

R

rsablebomb

Well we are in bad shape now. We have not even started our christmas shopping yet with just 6 days to go. we just didn't have the money and now we have a bigger problem. Someone hacked into my neteller account and now I really have no christmas money because they did an EFT deposit of just over $1500. from my bank account. Now I will have just the 1 paycheck on the 23rd to get any christmas for my children. I can only hope for a miricle. I cannot even hope to win a bonus and make a withdrawl from it since I now no longer have a neteller account.

Neteller is running a full investigation and so are the state police here in NY. Hopefully they can catch this person and put them behind bars. They money they took was sent to "labrokes" if anyone knows anything about that company please let me know. Thank you all and Merry Christmas

I hope someone here knows something about that site in which my money was sent. Thank you

hi sable, glad to here they found the ip address i wish you the best of luck getting your money, and hope you have a wonderful holiday season

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back