Software for recording play?

A lot of people (including me) use Bandicam. I am on Windows, but I would be very surprised if it's not compatible with MAC too...
With the free version, you can record up to 10 minutes. If you want longer recording, you have to buy a license.

KK

A lot of people (including me) use Bandicam. I am on Windows, but I would be very surprised if it's not compatible with MAC too...
With the free version, you can record up to 10 minutes. If you want longer recording, you have to buy a license.

KK

I'll have a look at it, thx for the recommendation :thumbsup:

KK

I found this version for mac bandicamformac on a . com, there is a software available for mac called Movavi for the price $30, i will wait to see if someone has any experience with recording play on a mac.

Bandicam is pretty good. The licence fee is for life and it upgrades fairly easy.

The only time I have problems is when I try to record Creature from the Black Lagoon, it hates that and slows everything down!

Bandicam is pretty good. The licence fee is for life and it upgrades fairly easy.

The only time I have problems is when I try to record Creature from the Black Lagoon, it hates that and slows everything down!

thx for your feedback, do you think the slow loading times are due to your hardware or some kind of software conflict the recording software is causing with that game? you are using it on a windows pc right?

Id say go for OBS as it uses very little memory and wont slow things down, it can be used to record or stream live and its completely free for the full version, works great on mac too :thumbsup:

Id say go for OBS as it uses very little memory and wont slow things down, it can be used to record or stream live and its completely free for the full version, works great on mac too :thumbsup:

thx for this recommendation, looks great, i prefer these softwares using little memory.

thx for your feedback, do you think the slow loading times are due to your hardware or some kind of software conflict the recording software is causing with that game? you are using it on a windows pc right?

I don't have a dedicated graphics card so I think that is the issue. Windows 8.1 is the OS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back