SOF Issue

Looks like that won't be an issue any more now that they are looking to raise the scratchcard age limit to 18. Interestingly though if you live in a sea side town there is nothing to stop you going in and blowing £30 of your pocket money on slot machines in there. Time to restrict those as well as they are merely inducing school children to gamble.

I am not anti gambling, I am anti-children gambling in any shape or manner.

It's meant to be 18 for slots in amusement arcades, isn't it?

It's meant to be 18 for slots in amusement arcades, isn't it?
It's only 18 plus for those slot machines which are considered adult as I understand it. Those with a lower jackpot are not restricted to over 18's - so you can get the youngsters off on their gambling careers at an early age. I liken this to me chatting up a 14 year old girl in the hopes that in 4 years time I can get a bit more out of her.

Looks like that won't be an issue any more now that they are looking to raise the scratchcard age limit to 18. Interestingly though if you live in a sea side town there is nothing to stop you going in and blowing £30 of your pocket money on slot machines in there. Time to restrict those as well as they are merely inducing school children to gamble.

I am not anti gambling, I am anti-children gambling in any shape or manner.

From about age 11 onwards the best thing in my life was going into a seaside arcade for a couple of magical hours with my dad or grandad.. It literally was better than anything else in the world back then.

And it helped my because at 18 I started emptying the machines (legally lol) and it bought me my house at age 27.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back