Snowflake Thread!!!

I had actually hoped for some Winter screenshot comparisons of people's snowflake captures; imagine how duped I felt
no 2 are alike; it would surpass the Bonanza thread in length :eek2:

A good mod doesn’t just read the title! they read what’s posted in the Tilted
thread?
Sometimes. Some mods read a lot of threads, a few threads and admin rely on others to check them as well
Depends really, titles can be catchy , misleading or pretty benign but heated

Sometimes. Some mods read a lot of threads, a few threads and admin rely on others to check them as well
And for once no rules or regs or t’s and c’s were broken in creating this thread? If any thing it would of saved you a type on your keyboard because it was made plain and simple at the start of the thread or was it not?

And for once no rules or regs or t’s and c’s were broken in creating this thread? If any thing it would of saved you a type on your keyboard because it was made plain and simple at the start of the thread or was it not?
I never suggested Ts and Cs were broken; I said it was highly unlikely mods wouldnt read it :)

I want one of those kinds where I got a trust fund at 21, dammit :(
You can trust us, that's the best you'll get. I'll even chuck in a £5 Amazon voucher to ease the pain you endured, and for old times' sake

You can trust us, that's the best you'll get. I'll even chuck in a £5 Amazon voucher to ease the pain you endured, and for old times' sake
damn, that's better than the 2-for-1-fries when you took the missus out for date night last week...*sniffle*

damn, that's better than the 2-for-1-fries when you took the missus out for date night last week...*sniffle*
As their is no chance in hell your derailing this thread you won’t get reported or a deduction from from your moderator wage, the snowflakes are either sleeping or had actually read the first post in the thread :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back