Snowflake Thread!!!

A toast to all non-snowflakes keep offending;)
First bad decision of 2021 vodka and bonanza!
no snowflakes harmed I’m told the vodka is vegan friendly

As a casual snowflake myself, I do get offended when people mix spirits with shit like redbull. WTF?

And drinking is never a bad decision.

F******g reported the shit out of this nonsense. Do better in 2021 Davey!

A toast to all non-snowflakes keep offending;)
First bad decision of 2021 vodka and bonanza!
no snowflakes harmed I’m told the vodka is vegan friendly
Grey goose and red bull, nut, just nut.

Soda water only, maybe a dash of lime, its such a smooth beautiful vodka, tarnished with crap like red bull, send it my way for the real appreciation

Grey goose and red bull, nut, just nut.

Soda water only, maybe a dash of lime, its such a smooth beautiful vodka, tarnished with crap like red bull, send it my way for the real appreciation
Red bull was just for the decoration :thumbsup:
Their so many more beautiful and better vodkas than grey goose out their

I used to drink vodka, then I got a taste for gin, brockmans being my favourite. I do like a grey goose though
So many on the market now with so many flavours and most say they have invented a new copper still and then some but I do agree you find the right one and it’s something to enjoy :cheers:

So many on the market now with so many flavours and most say they have invented a new copper still and then some but I do agree you find the right one and it’s something to enjoy :cheers:
Agreed, no point wasting cash on something when I know I have found a flavourful stress releaser I like. Brockmans for me it is :drink:

We've just seen our first snowflakes of this winter! :cool:
Living on the south coast, snow is pretty rare here - some years we don't get any at all.
It's probably not going to lay though, cos it's not cold enough and the ground is very wet :(

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back