small bug at Prima Poker

paul1

Dormant account
I sat down in a holdem game at Prima tonight. Good thing it was only a $1-2. I took my blind, leaned back in my chair, beer next to me, and got ready to play. One thing, however, looked a little different. My cards had their backs to me. What the heck? :D I had no idea what my hand was.

No one raised, but three people limped. Gee, maybe I can get a free show down. lol I check. Then check, check, check. Then comes the Turn Card. I check. Ooops, someone bets. I clicked my cards, hit the monitor on the side a couple times, cussed a little bit at it, still nothing. :confused:

Finally it was prompting me to hurry up. Gee I hate to fold when I might have something. lol But I forced myself. Into the muck they went.

I don't play much at Prima, but I have played on several occasions and never seen that before. Anyone else ever notice a bug like this?

I guess I could have raised and tried to bet it through everyone. Who knows, maybe I had the nuts. :rolleyes:

Yes, you obviously should have tried to force the other players out there :D

I haven't experienced this particular bug but I had another equally painful. I was dealt AA in late position but since i multitabeled I accidentaly checked the 'fold' box. Nothing to worry about i thought, but the box could not be unchecked! So there I sat clicking like a maniac until it became my turn. I was autofolded and threw my mouse in the wall. Man, that was annoying.

BTW did you check your hand history after?

Sounds like one experience I had at prima....$3/6 limit table, flop the nut set, apparently he flopped a set too, stayed to the end w/nuts, by now I'm at all in or fold, and instead of "call" being where it should be and "fold" being where it should be, wala, all-in is where fold usually is...................go figure..moral of the story, sit back and take a second and look at the hand/options before autochecking what you're going to do ;)

Never had the disappearing cards though. Sounds like a lag issue. I know PS is like that.

tencardcharlie said:
Yes, you obviously should have tried to force the other players out there :D

I haven't experienced this particular bug but I had another equally painful. I was dealt AA in late position but since i multitabeled I accidentaly checked the 'fold' box. Nothing to worry about i thought, but the box could not be unchecked! So there I sat clicking like a maniac until it became my turn. I was autofolded and threw my mouse in the wall. Man, that was annoying.

BTW did you check your hand history after?

Ha! That's funny. I've had to replace a couple mice also.

Nah, I never checked hand history. Actually, I think their Playcheck thing kinda sucks. Maybe I'm just not used to it. I like the way Party or Paradise, etc., emails it to you.

winbig72 said:
Sounds like one experience I had at prima....$3/6 limit table, flop the nut set, apparently he flopped a set too, stayed to the end w/nuts, by now I'm at all in or fold, and instead of "call" being where it should be and "fold" being where it should be, wala, all-in is where fold usually is...................go figure..moral of the story, sit back and take a second and look at the hand/options before autochecking what you're going to do ;)

I remember one time in a real cardroom, I was drawing to a diamond flush in holdem. I checked and called. The Turn came nothing. I checked and called. Then the diamond got there on the River, I checked, he bet, and I spaced out and mucked my hand. As soon as it hit the muck, I said, "Hey, wasn't I just drawing to diamonds?" I guess my mind was somewhere else that day. :oops:

hi there,
i had that problem too!! long time ago
I played at crazy poker (enterd a table) and my cards where laying face down, first i thought that it was maybe a magic hand (as referring to their magic hand bonus and that if you are selected for the magic hand you have no cards showing) but after a big reraise i decided to fold..

Never checked hand history or something..
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back