Flushing Correction SlottyVegas - Able to reverse

smokeeye

From accrediation page: Link Outdated / Removed

"Manual Flushing not necessary as there is no reverse function. It's "flushed" instantly at point of request. Game play can be frozen until cashout processing by user if necessary"

And I have just been informed via their live chat that this is simply not true. WDs are able to be reversed, and they can not do any manual flushing.

From accrediation page: Link Outdated / Removed

"Manual Flushing not necessary as there is no reverse function. It's "flushed" instantly at point of request. Game play can be frozen until cashout processing by user if necessary"

And I have just been informed via their live chat that this is simply not true. WDs are able to be reversed, and they can not do any manual flushing.

Do they do weekend withdraw there thanks ?

Deposited 28€ with a 100% bonus, which forfeited when I WD, so sure was.

Still got about 240€ in my account as well. ;)

Deposited 28€ with a 100% bonus, which forfeited when I WD, so sure was.

Still got about 240€ in my account as well. ;)

That's good going , heard loads of good wins from players on there .Joined up yesterday and send in id to .So after weekend hopefully be all clear and I get started playing on there . I hear the supercharge is good too .:thumbsup:

Hi,
Just a couple points. WDs (once verified) can be pretty quick, as most players can attest to. But you might have caught the one period of the day between staff change (there is a small window there). Otherwise, it's pretty swift.

As to verfication, we say 5 days. Most people enjoy a much speedier verification process, but we do say 5 days because there are cases where some documents do take a bit more time to verify. So it's best to say 5 and cover bases. If there's any problems, just pm me. I can always look into your case for you.
Cheers.

Hi,
Just a couple points. WDs (once verified) can be pretty quick, as most players can attest to. But you might have caught the one period of the day between staff change (there is a small window there). Otherwise, it's pretty swift.

As to verfication, we say 5 days. Most people enjoy a much speedier verification process, but we do say 5 days because there are cases where some documents do take a bit more time to verify. So it's best to say 5 and cover bases. If there's any problems, just pm me. I can always look into your case for you.
Cheers.

I wholeheartedly agree with this other week I had no time to reverse it because it was already sent to my neteller! They are really quick when you are verified :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back