Slots with your OWN paylines!

SlotMonster

Twitch Streamer - Affiliate
webmeister
Hello from Belarus guys (and ladies) :) It was great vacation based on my latest winnings on Roulette and Wheel of Fortune :) I spent really great time with my gf :thumbsup:;) And when I was on VAC one interesting idea has visited my mind: what if player could set his/her own paylines on slots instead of standard ones or add his/her own in addition to the default lines? So many times I have seen perfect combinations/symbols but it wasn't on payline. Therefore I think it would be at least not bad idea :) Any opinion?

I think you can do this with Wagerworks in a way - if you click on the little numbers alongside each payline I think you can set a number of coins per payline. Not tried it recently but seem to remember thats the case.

Edit: Yup just tried it at Virgin with Cleopatra and you can select which paylines you want and how many coins per line :D

I think you can do this with Wagerworks in a way - if you click on the little numbers alongside each payline I think you can set a number of coins per payline. Not tried it recently but seem to remember thats the case.

Edit: Yup just tried it at Virgin with Cleopatra and you can select which paylines you want and how many coins per line :D

Sorry to burst your bubble Simmo, but I believe he meant creating unique and different paylines, not playing less playlines than the max :)

They're getting closer to this.

I read about some video slot where you could pay extra coins to do something crazy with paylines. I believe it was as follows:

Standard 20 line slot, with the 20 lines going on reels 1-2-3-4-5 left to right.

For an extra 10 coins, you not only get the initial 20 lines, but also 20 more lines, just everything's shifted one to the right. So it's the same 20 lines, but also on reels 2-3-4-5-1.

For another 10 coins you get the same 20 paylines going 3-4-5-1-2.

Another 10 gets 4-5-1-2-3.

Another 10 gets 5-1-2-3-4.

I believe the game also had a fair number of wilds/stack wilds.

Does anyone else remember what I'm talking about?

Sorry to burst your bubble Simmo, but I believe he meant creating unique and different paylines, not playing less playlines than the max :)

You're absolutely right, winbig! I meant that what if you was able to set your own payline, see picture attached.

There's definately an opportunity for a provider to create a slot that can do this...wonder who'll take up the challenge! Of course, the downside to the player is you will almost invariably end up playing the slot with a reduced payback % as the payline optimisation will depend largely on the symbol alignment on each reel.

They're getting closer to this.

I read about some video slot where you could pay extra coins to do something crazy with paylines. I believe it was as follows:

Standard 20 line slot, with the 20 lines going on reels 1-2-3-4-5 left to right.

SNIP

You're talking about this

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Several months ago there was a discussion about this in the 3Dice forum, about making a slot game where the player could choose which of the 243 paylines they wanted to play. I don't believe anything ever came of it, but this thread might rekindle interest in the possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back