trigged 9 in the same session at Betspin all paid less than x20
Never had a wild line or 5 scatters in over 2 years and lot's of spins
Raging Rhino recently paid something like x8
Lunaris x4
Jurassic Park x20 ish
Immortal Romance x20 ish
Jack and The Beanstalk x30 ish
2 Bonus rounds on NRNVA paid around x20 and x15
Big Chef Bonus round x0 yep paid off 3 scatters, nothing after just 12 blank spins
Dark Knight in 2 years of bonus rounds none hit over x100 and it's been lots and lots.
Terminator lost count of the bonus rounds, and yep no Hot Mode.
Enchanted Forest WMS bonus game paid about x12

I have a memory like an elephant, so I recall all of these.

It's been a sorry tale like this for 7 months where it takes a shit load of spins to trigger the bonus rounds and the majority are paying x20 or even less
it's been brutal, many times taking 100% bonus matches having £200 to play with and burning through £1000 wagering before busting out and never climbing above the starting balance, that's been the general thing over the last
few months. :mad:
I predicted nearly all your answers!
Your problem is that you are playing all the high variance games - massive wins are possible, which mean the majority of the bonus rounds have to pay very little to compensate.

If your target is only wins in the x100 to x200 range, you need to change the games you are playing. If you're looking for x200 to x1000+, then you'll just have to grin & bear it!
You can't have it both ways.

KK

I predicted nearly all your answers!
Your problem is that you are playing all the high variance games - massive wins are possible, which mean the majority of the bonus rounds have to pay very little to compensate.

If your target is only wins in the x100 to x200 range, you need to change the games you are playing. If you're looking for x200 to x1000+, then you'll just have to grin & bear it!
You can't have it both ways.

KK

I hear ya there are a few high variance slots in there, but you would reasonably expect to hit something more than x100 in over a hundred bonus rounds, even just once!?
after thousands of spins and pounds spent and 7 months has elapsed.

Well Had a stab at the Monopoly Big Event slot with what little I have which is a £30 spin but gives you a guaranteed bonus game, cheaper than doing 200+ spins @ £3 to trigger a bonus game and get paid x20 bet yet again, well
first round it gives me blue andddddddd 5 dead spins awesome congrats you have won £0, let's have another £30 try this time it gives the yellow section and 5 spins and £7.50 won
so a return of £7.50 from £60 I am not surprised though :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back