Slots Oasis Good 2 Years Of Play

secret2

irishbrit62
Just a big thank-you to Slots Oasis.:)

I have been a customer of these guys for about two years and I do have to say that the customer support is very good!

This post is NOT about if I won or not but more about how they treat their customers. The best!

The slots are not as 'tight' as other RTG's (in my humble opinion) and I do feel the need to 'up them' since they had a bad rap, recently.

Thanks Slots Oasis.:cool:

Just a big thank-you to Slots Oasis.:)

I have been a customer of these guys for about two years and I do have to say that the customer support is very good!

This post is NOT about if I won or not but more about how they treat their customers. The best!

The slots are not as 'tight' as other RTG's (in my humble opinion) and I do feel the need to 'up them' since they had a bad rap, recently.

Thanks Slots Oasis.:cool:

It's great to hearing that you are enjoying your time at Slots Oasis!

Thanks for the kind words.

Please be in touch with me should you ever need assistance or have any questions.

Kind regards,

Louise
Rushmore, Cherry Red & Slots Oasis Rep.

It's great to hearing that you are enjoying your time at Slots Oasis!

Thanks for the kind words.

Please be in touch with me should you ever need assistance or have any questions.

Kind regards,

Louise
Rushmore, Cherry Red & Slots Oasis Rep.

Thanks Louise! :) I have noticed that you do your utter most for the players and I really appreciate the work you do for us.

I do get a good play time with them and that is a good thing, even if I don't cash out. I am a low-roller so it means more to me that you treat us 'low-rollers' with the same respect as the high rollers.

Last time I did cash out, it was very quick compared to a few months back. Good work and thanks again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back