Slots Capital Payout

dcpam39

Dormant account
I had a very good experience with a recent payout from Slots Capital. Requested withdrawal on Oct. 8th, approved on the 9th, received yesterday morning, on the 15th, 4th business day after withdrawal request approved.

Their website states 10 business days after approval for payment to us customers. Very nice to have a payment received faster than expected. Also great communication-email when request made, congratulatory email from host on winning and an email after the payment was paid by the processer.

Pam

Yes... I second that. Every experience a good one so far at Slots Capital. I have had some luck recently, and every payment made it to me without hassle. :thumbsup: !!!

I had a very good experience with a recent payout from Slots Capital. Requested withdrawal on Oct. 8th, approved on the 9th, received yesterday morning, on the 15th, 4th business day after withdrawal request approved.

Their website states 10 business days after approval for payment to us customers. Very nice to have a payment received faster than expected. Also great communication-email when request made, congratulatory email from host on winning and an email after the payment was paid by the processer.

Pam

Congrats :thumbsup: Slots Capital have been getting my deposits lately so it's good to know they are quick to pay :)

Slots Capital is accredited so I would expect that, but the accreditation page states US - NO. Has that changed? Do we have a new place to play?

May I ask what form of payment it was? if it was wire did you need a swift code? If it was check was it USA check?

I am now running into problems with places I play either needing swift code which I do not have because its credit union or wanting to pay in Canadian Check.

May I ask what form of payment it was? if it was wire did you need a swift code? If it was check was it USA check?

I am now running into problems with places I play either needing swift code which I do not have because its credit union or wanting to pay in Canadian Check.

I believe I put in a Swift Code.. but you can always check with Ms. Sloto here to see if it is necessary. It asks for Swift /Bac (?) but also says to put in as much info as possible. I would check first, Slots Capital is Rival, so there is only Wire Transfer available for W/D. -Jackie

As Jackie stated, wires only payment available for us. I believe if your financial institution does not have a swift code-slots capital has a work around- (provide generic code to process withdrawal) or maybe you don't need one-someone mentioned in a previous thread.

I found this to be painful as well. My credit union would not even take a Canadian check. They looked at me like I was crazy. I finally had to open an account at a "big brother" bank so I could deposit the check and have a swift code.

On a happy note, I'm glad that this was posted about Slot Capital. I joined and really liked the games and I got to cash out on my first deposit. Took me 2 night of non stop play to make the 40X WR ( a bit high) of 7K, but in the end I got to cash out $700.

Actually if you e-mail the cashier team they'll help you get your wire even to a small credit union. Just like when I had mine, Credit Unions will take wires you just need to get what major bank processes them for the credit union. To have it forwarded onto your credit union.

The information would look something like this...

Big Bank
123 Big Bank St
Big Bank Town, BK 00000
Credit to account: 123456
ABA #: 123456
SWIFT (If they have one) XXXX
With further crediting to
Small Credit Union
ABA: 123456
Account #: 123456

I hope this helps the credit union people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back