Sloto'cash Rtg ....bit of a problem

Thank you to those members who pointed out that I take a fair approach to each individual case. This issue happened in 2011 and has only now been brought to my attention..

Respectfully Azriel47 I would request the time to look into this issue before you send threatening PMs and start a negative Publicity campaign

The side bet is compulsory and therefore we would not penalize members who mistakenly bet more than $6.50 however on looking into the side bet issue it is shown as a proportional amount to your bet per line, so I think its only fair to not include the side bets in the MAXIMUM bet of $6.50

With regards to Azriel47 I will locate your gaming transactions and if you only bet more than $6.50 on Mice Dice I will authorise your withdrawal less the deposit returned to you.

Kind Regards

Ms Sloto

That's very fair of you although the attitude displayed by the OP has won him few friends..

Thank you Ms Sloto. I think that is a very fair outcome, quite seriously all the player could have hoped for.

But while you are reviewing his play, I'd be checking the possibilty of multiple accounts as well. If he multi-accounts here, did he do it to Slotocash?

My leaning was the bets should probably be allowed, and it now gives you to opportunity to amend your terms to keep players within your maximum bet amounts clearly.

@ Ms Sloto, I for one would like to find out what happens when you review the play and whether you do decide to pay this player. Just curious, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back