Slotmill and the Konami Code

satchnz

MM
I’m not sure how many people here know this but if you input the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
while playing Slotmill slots you will be shown an Easter egg.

The Konami Code is: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a

I don’t know if this works on all of their slots but there are good ones in Money Jar and Coin Quest 2.

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never saw the appeal of cheat codes personally, as they were the sole preserve of players that blew ass. Though I'd imagine some found them invaluable in those heady pre-internet days! And the Konami code is woven into popular culture, such was its popularity.

Games were so difficult in those 8/16-Bit times that the only real thing was to 'git gud', as you'd wait six months to acquire any new game, at best, and most would have around five games max in their collection. So you'd become highly skilled at these titles, through sheer repetition, and muscle- memory taking over. Cheat codes- pah!

And if by some circumstance one found themselves truly, irredeemably terrible at any given game, then there were always friendly retailers that would let you trade in your game for a third of its value, or one could simply foist them unto a classmate, much to the chagrin of one's parents :p

Never saw the appeal of cheat codes personally, as they were the sole preserve of players that blew ass. Though I'd imagine some found them invaluable in those heady pre-internet days! And the Konami code is woven into popular culture, such was its popularity.

Games were so difficult in those 8/16-Bit times that the only real thing was to 'git gud', as you'd wait six months to acquire any new game, at best, and most would have around five games max in their collection. So you'd become highly skilled at these titles, through sheer repetition, and muscle- memory taking over. Cheat codes- pah!

And if by some circumstance one found themselves truly, irredeemably terrible at any given game, then there were always friendly retailers that would let you trade in your game for a third of its value, or one could simply foist them unto a classmate, much to the chagrin of one's parents :p
Annnnnd…..he’s off! 😂🤣

Sadly it is no cheat code in this instance. The games are savagely brutal with or without the code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back