Slotland No Deposit Bonus Withdrawal - Looks good!!!

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hi everyone,

i was registered at Slotland long time ago, but haven't played since 2005. Now i took a No Deposit Bonus (for new and existing players) of 20 USD (Wagering: 20x Bonus = 400, max cashout only 50$, but yeah).

I got pretty lucky and was able to fullfill wagering and having left 48$ in my account.

I did the withdrawal request and also sent them an e-mail that i would like the withdrawal to Skrill (Moneybookers).

Got an answer today that my withdrawal will be made on Tuesday (as normal for Slotland) and that they have saved my Skrill Account as standard method.

I think i will get the money for sure it looks very promising so far.

Everyone was so friendly and nice, i never had that feeling with a No Deposit Bonus.

I only took it because i wanted to try the slots without real money, great stuff...

I just wanted to let you guys know!

--> Question: Do the Slotland Video Slots pay always quite well? :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Cheers & have a great sunday!
Hoff

UDPATE: Got an e-mail that my withdrawal was processed, they informed me that my money will be in my ewallet (Skrill) in the next 24 hours. Looks good!

I'm 99.99% sure you wont have any problems with these guys - they've been serving players well since 1998! :thumbsup:

KK

Yeah, that's what i think. Communication was so incredibly pro-active and friendly. I had a VIP-treatment. And i haven't deposited for 7 years and just took a withdrawal of a NDB!

Very cool!!!! I'm impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back